🕰️ • Chapter 33 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie's POV • 🕰️

.
.
.

🕰️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I wasn't dreaming of the bloody night of the usual in getting murdered by the hooded man.
It's been a while since I had another dream than the bloody nightmare...

When I open my eyes to this new dream I was in the lobby of my company. People coming in and out of the building wondering what I'm supposed to see. That was until I saw Lisa enter the building with a smile greeting everyone with her smile while holding a double cup drink carrier with two bobba drinks.

She walks past me like a ghost meaning she obviously couldn't see me. I followed her knowing where she was heading since where else would she go in my company? She entered through the elevator and not my private elevator since it could only be used by me.

A few people were happy to see Lisa since she got along with everyone. Once she arrived to my floor where my office is she greets a few other people then bumps into Irene. "Oh! Sorry Lisa! Would love to chat but I gotta go!" Irene who was my secretary looked sick excusing herself as she heads to the hall where the restrooms are.

"Is she sick?"
Lisa mumbled to herself since she could tell too.
She shrugged her shoulder and makes her way to my office. Without knocking she slowly opens the door with her smile that soon fades.

She didn't enter the room but peeked inside after she heard laughter. A familiar laughter...
I walked through the door like a ghost and as I suspected that familiar laughter it was Kai...
I looked at myself in disgust as I see myself from the last life making out with Kai...