🕰️ • Chapter 39 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

Lisa had arrived to the villa in a different car as she went to her company and snuck in only to leave again so the guards would see she never left and was only now leaving.
Lisa sees another car seeing that Jennie's parents were visiting again.
When walking to the front door she looks at herself one more time after she changed in new clothes that looked like the one she wore earlier.

"Who's cooking good food again?"
Lisa smiles, hanging her coat with the smell of food in the kitchen. She sees Jennie on the couch with Kuma and Leo and Mr. Kim, while her mother was cooking something to eat again.

"Oh, your finally here Lisa" Mr. Kim chuckled, Lisa smiled, greeted him and give him a hug.
Then goes to Jennie to kiss her forehead as she asked what took Lisa so long. Lisa responded that she didn't need to worry and that she'll be coming more early now.

"Lisa dear, could you grab me a bowl?"
Jennie's mother asked and Lisa nods hurrying to the top cabinet's with bowls and takes one out.
Mrs. Kim thanks her and Lisa soon excuses herself to go for a shower.

While taking a cold shower she smiles with her eyes closed to how she stabbed and killed Kai just an hour ago.
She hums happily to herself now dried up and wearing comfortable clothes with her slippers.
"Lisa, can I talk to you for a minute?"
Jennie came into the room and Lisa looks at her with a smile while putting on her slippers.

"Yeah, also let's go somewhere for our anniversary when we started dating, it's coming up soon and I plan to take you somewhere"
Lisa told Jennie since they didn't have work tomorrow and Jennie agreed to going out.

"What did you want to talk about?"
Lisa and Jennie sat at the edge of the bed, noticing how Jennie seemed nervous to say.

"It's about children..." Lisa eyes widened feeling as if she knew what Jennie would say.
It scared her of the thought of Jennie changing her mind to having kids after what they've been doing with no sec protection.