🕰️ • Chapter 4 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

We watched a movie together. Rosie and Jisoo were already asleep tired from partying.
I on the other hand was wide awake unable to knowing that I could peacefully sleep yet kept thinking on what Lisa is doing right now.

There were of course no missed called from her or text messages of worry. My heart was beating wondering if she was with Somi right now.
If so what could they be doing? Would they do what couples do?
Did Lisa really regret sleeping with me...?

I let out a stressful sigh wondering about it.
In a few months will our parents come forth with our engagement they've been planning.
In my last life, I thought they didn't care about the engagement anymore since it was known that I didn't love Lisa during our school years.
It happened near the end of our senior year.

Lisa was happy about it and I was the opposite, but, since Somi is dating Lisa, and it's known that they're dating... will it even happen in this life? No, it will happen since it was arranged.
So Lisa might be forced to break up with Somi.
During May was when our engagement was announced which is in 2 months.
May 16 was the exact day that we announced.
Today is March 27 soon to be 28 in a couple of hours. Wait what is Somi's background?

I stood up leaving Jisoo and Rosie sleep on the couch and headed to my bedroom though I went to grab an ice pack first because my lips were a bit swollen because of Lisa and I was lucky that Rosé and Jisoo were to tipsy to notice.
The doctor noticed it though...

—————