🕰️ • Chapter 28 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

The four of us were riding our bikes in the park for fun. Lisa however had to practice first since she didn't know how to ride a bike, but she managed and is able to ride one now.
We got back home as it was getting late.
I took a shower first before Lisa and was sat down drying my hair.

My eyes widened when I saw something in the corner of my floor. "Fuck..."
I said as I found the condom Lisa threw as she wanted it raw with me. I grabbed a napkin to pick it and threw it in my small trashcan.
Suddenly I noticed an envelope that was unopened. The trashcan can was empty yet with an unknown envelope and a used condom.

"I don't recall throwing an envelope?"
I said as I picked it up, seeing a stamp that had the 20th on it. I instantly knew that this was for Lisa but was confused on why she didn't open it and threw it away. Who was this from?

"Oh you found that..." I was startled as Lisa was behind me and I turned to see her with a towel over her shoulder that her hair was still wet.

"Who is it from? Why have you thrown it?"
I asked looking down at the white envelope.

"It's a gift from my mother... she told me to open it on my birthday since she gave it to me early. However, I forgot to open it and ended up throwing it away... After what you explained she had told you..." Lisa averts her gaze.

"I'll... throw it back then" I turned to throw it however she holds my arm.
I glanced over my shoulder seeing a look in her eyes as she seemed to changed her mind.

"I've changed my mind, I'm curious to what she had gifted me even though she said those things about me..." I handed her the envelope and we sat at the edge of my bed.

Lisa opens the envelope and took out a letter that was inside.

The Letter