🕰️ • Chapter 30 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Lisa POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • Lisa POV • 🕰️

As I carried Jennie to the master bedroom in the manner that we had all to ourselves.
We passionately kissed as I carried her to the bedroom, our lips locked in a passionate embrace. Me, stumbling a few times, bumping into walls and furniture in the hallway, but I didn't care, my focus was solely on Jennie as my arms held her tightly against my body.

My hand struggled to find the doorknob to the master bedroom, soon I found the doorknob.
I opened the door and shut it behind me with my foot. I was becoming breathless with Jennie since we hadn't stop devouring our mouths with tongues. My body pinned Jennie against the wall, hands roaming all over her body as I kissed her hungrily. Exploring every inch of her mouth with my tongue.

Since I was still holding her against the wall, her legs were locked around my waist and her arms clutched around my neck. I grind my hard bulge against Jennie's clothed center, feeling her body arching against me in response. Her legs locked around his waist, holding him tightly as i had her pinned her against the wall.
Our breathing became more labored, and hearts raced in unison. Despite the circumstances, Jennie couldn't deny the intense desire she felt from my perfect touch.

She wanted me just as much as I wanted her.
I stood there while holding and pinning her against the wall, lost in each other's embrace.
"Fuck... I'm going to put it inside..."
I said with a hoarse voice as I was lucky she wore a skirt.

I moved aside the center of her panties, revealing me her well shaved pinkish cunt that was wet. A final tug, my pants and boxers fell to my ankles, revealing my hard cock. I pressed it against Jennie's wet pussy, teasing her each time I rubbed my cock against her clit.
"Ugh~ J-Just put it in~"
She begs as her body melts with trembles.

"Sorry am I making you impatient?"
I chuckle and she nods that I soon plunged inside her. She held me so tight from my impact.
We hadn't had sex for 7 whole months, which was quite the longest time without sex.
Jennie had actually wanted a break and well I respected that...