🕰️ •Chapter 12 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

It was the next morning and Jisoo was the first to wake up. She yawned stretching her legs but pushes someone off the bed. "Oof"
Jisoo opens her eyes wide when she heard a thudding sound and a woman grunting.

"Rosie!" Jisoo saws looking down at the other side of the bed. Jisoo accidentally pushed off her girlfriend from the bed they shared.

"Yah! Help me up!" Rosie scolds Jisoo who was holding her laughter. But when Jisoo was lending a hand she notices that the bed was too empty.
She looks around the bed as she helps Rosie and gasps in shock when she looks the other side and sees that Lisa was spooning Jennie as they both slept together on the other bed.

"Hey! Wake up!" Jisoo marches to them as Lisa was startled by the loud voice. She peeks seeing both Jisoo and Rosie standing at the side of the bed with both hands on their hips.
Lisa pretends to be asleep and buries her face on Jennie's hair.

Jennie was asleep but woke up since Lisa was holding her tight. "M-morning" She says with manners and Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Morning" she says back and so does Rosé.

"Why are you guys staring?" Jennie asks confused until she realizes that Lisa was cuddling with her while in bed, but knew she was awake because of her thumb that caressed her waist. Jennie quickly sat up with messy hair.

"Well you two seem closer then ever unusually"
Rosie points at Lisa who was covering her face behind Jennie being wide awake, but won't give in that she is. Jennie looks at Lisa who had her eyes forcefully shut with her brows creased.
Jennie rolls her eyes as it's an unstoppable habit.
She nudged Lisa telling her to stop pretending because she sucks at pretending to sleep since she was smiling.

Lisa opened her eyes glancing at Jisoo who frowns at Lisa who was in bed with Jennie.
Jisoo scolds the both of them but they gave a reason which is her and Rosie moving all over the bed that they were barely able to sleep peacefully without them moving.