🕰️ • Chapter 27 • 🕰️

⚠️Warning ⚠️ This may be an unsettling chapter for sensitive readers

⚠️Warning ⚠️
This may be an unsettling chapter for sensitive readers.

🕰️ • Lisa POV • 🕰️

Me and Jennie had arrived back at her parents house, which was already three in the morning.
I dragged and carried Jisoo who had drawings drawn on her face from someone.
Poor Jisoo, she even had a small dick drawn on her forehead that wouldn't come off...
However me and Jennie laughed at it.

After settling Jisoo in her room we made our way to Jennie's room since that's where we sleep.
Leo was in another room, which was besides us since my allergies act up when he's around.
As we got inside we took a shower together and despite Jennie acting fine, I knew something was wrong. After I returned to her and everyone she looked at me strangely and it's still lingering on my mind on why she looked at me so off.

I asked about it but she said she was just having a slight hangover but we barely drank anything unlike our friends. As I was in bed scrolling through my phone since I wasn't feeling sleepy the lights in Jennie's room suddenly went red.
"Jennie?"
I said since she was in her walk in closet.

My breath catches as she steps out of the closet, revealing the tantalizing bunny outfit.
The red lighting casts a seductive glow over her figure, making it difficult for me to keep my composure. My eyes widen when she came out with the bunny lingerie outfit I found earlier.
Fuck... how could I forget that outfit...
She looks alluring with it on...
"Like the outfit?" She says as she seductively walks towards me in some cat walk.

"Y-yeah... I like it very much..." I managed to say shyly as my heart raced fast when her knee sank on the mattress between my legs.
I was sitting at the edge of the bed only wearing a T-shirt and boxers that had a hard bulge.

I gulped and her finger trails from my lower lips down to my neck, chest, stomach to my bulge.
She teasingly pokes it and my dick twitches as it throbs underneath my boxer wanting to be let out for her to see as I bit back my smile.