🕰️ •Chapter 8 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

Jennie and Lisa were now eating breakfast together with Jennie's parents and Jisoo who avoided eye contact with them. Both Jennie's parents noticed that there seems to be some awkward tension with the 3 of them.
"Did something happen?" Said Mr. Kim trying to break the awkward silence.

The three of them looked at each other shaking their heads. "Nothing out of the ordinary father"
Jisoo falsely stated.

"Just the thunder that kept us awake"
Jisoo continues to say.

"Oh that's right, did Jennie not let you sleep again because of the thunder?"
Mr. Kim said while Jisoo ate her breakfast.

"Yup, she was loud, couldn't even sleep well"
Jisoo said sarcastically.
Jennie and Lisa look at her wishing they had locked the door.

"Oh, Lisa I recall you also being afraid of the thunder when you were little. Were you also afraid just like our Jennie?"
Mrs. Kim said with worry. She know's that when Lisa and Jennie were young Lisa would come to their house asking to stay because she was afraid of thunder after checking the weather.

She once came to Jennie's room the next day after a thunderstorm because she knew Jennie was afraid of the thunder but she saw that Lisa was in bed with Jennie both cuddled up in bed.

Mrs. Kim found it cute of them and had let it continue. Though when Lisa started dating Somi Lisa stopped coming and left Jennie on her own afraid of the thunder so Jisoo was now going to her room to comfort her.

However in the last life when Mrs. Kim discovered Lisa in Jennie room she still found it cute but suddenly one day at age 18 Lisa stopped coming to Jennie's room during a thunderstorm though she would still visit.

Mrs. Kim asked why and Jennie responded that they were getting old and it was inappropriate now which Mrs. Kim soon understood.
Not knowing the real reason was because Jennie and Lisa had sex while drunk at Lisa's 18 birthday party in the yacht.