🕰️ • Chapter 22 • 🕰️

🕰️• Jennie POV • 🕰️

🕰️• Jennie POV • 🕰️

It's been a couple of months and it's now August.
Me and Lisa had spent mainly the whole summer together and she's been living with me and my family since her mother had neglected her even with my parents knowing. My father was furious with Lisa's mother for suspecting Lisa in killing her own father and my Mother was disappointed to how Lisa's mother doesn't want to contact Lisa of know her well-being...

It's now been 2 years now and we're in our third semester of our second year. We have one more semester of our 2nd year at Harvard University.
Being in Harvard for two years means 4 semester but we'll be here for two more years for our 4 whole years in this university.
Each year basically has two semesters and so far we have out of 3 semesters out of 8.

Hasshhh... five more semesters to go...

Since we've been in the university for two years.
As business major, when we graduate we'll receive all of our achievements. Since we're business majors we both study a lot to get the highest degree in the field as in a Ph.D.
in Business Administration or a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).
We're both pursuing advanced knowledge and research in business-related disciplines.

Usually to get a Doctor of Business Administration it would take a couple more years than just 4 years, but with great programs we'll managed to get there & achieve it in 4 years since I know we did in I it last life.
But we have two more years until that happens.

At this moment I am walking my way to class while on the phone with Rosie who is in the same university back in South Korea as Jisoo who pursues in her art career while Rosie purses in her longing music career as she wanted in her last life instead of being forced to be a lawyer like the rest of her family.

Since me and Lisa will take over our family's business we are in Harvard instead of attending a school in South Korea that was like Harvard.
Reason we didn't attend that school like in our last life was because of the person that had been trying to assassinate both Lisa and I.
However, ever since that shooting while me and Lisa were in that luxury car.