🕰️ •Chapter 9 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

It's been a few days already and we only had one more day. I've been paranoid about the male figure that stood beside Lisa's tent hearing us make love. I don't know who that man was, but I felt like they've been watching me because I kept feeling eyes on me.

Lisa also wondered just who that male was.
She knew I wasn't feeling well because I was paranoid. She told me that she'll see what she could do to figure out who that man was.

Right now I was in the shower rooms they had in the camping site. It was me and a few other girls showering. It was getting dark outside and I wasn't going to wear my silk bear pjs.
I was going to sleep in a casual shirt and shorts.
When I was going to get back into my tent I heard people calling my name.

"Ms. President would you like a s'more!?"
There was a group of other students a bit far calling me out to eat with them. I was feeling a bit hungry so I decided to take a s'more to eat.
"Thank you, and you don't need to call me
Ms. President anymore. Call me Jennie"

The students smiled agreeing and happy to just call me Jennie. I stayed with them and we talked about the funny things that happened while staying here. "Well it was nice chatting with you guys. I'm going to take some rest now, good night everyone!"

"Good night Jennie!" They all said waving.
I headed to my tent but saw that a light was on inside with two figures that looked as they were fighting. I ran to see who they were and saw a hooded man in a black hoodie look at me but his face wasn't visible. He froze when he saw me and ran away into the dark.

My heart was pounding because he looked and felt like the hooded person that killed Lisa and me in the future. I felt sick to my stomach that I was feeling nauseous. "Ughh fuck!"
I heard a familiar voice inside and it sounded like Lisa. My legs felt weak to walk inside of the tent and see Lisa covered in blood like in our last life.