🕰️ • Chapter 17 • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie POV • 🕰️

It was May 21 and Somi had returned to school.
Everyone has been keeping a distance with her after what she did to me and a friend that had helped her steal my phone.
Since that friend was the once to send those messages through my phone about ending the engagement with Lisa. Mr. Manoban told her to keep quiet or she would be expelled or banned from any schools here in South Korea and other countries that have schools owned by my family.

The girl found it a huge threat and kept quiet saying she only did as Somi said because of a threat Somi told her about some inappropriate behavior that girl did which disappointed her parents after they found out she was sending them to some older guy. He's in jail for asking for pictures like that to a minor.

Somi told me that if I wanted to asked her about the future after Jisoo lived yet a person with the same car as Jisoo died tragically...
Many people heard of my recent heart attack that they became more worried hoping for me to get better soon and end the heart attacks I've had.
Somi and I don't have any classes together but I responded to her text saying we should talk privately in the libraries study rooms.

Which it was a free period for me and her so I made my way to meet her. All the student council members had a class so I had time in my hands.
I knocked on the door and Somi opens the door.
"Glad that we can have this talk Jennie"
She says closing and locking the door.
I sat down on the swivel chair that the room had with a table in the middle and some couches around.

"What questions do you want from me?"
Somi sat down awaiting for a question.
Will I go mute if I ask something about the what Somi knows since she's from the future too?

"How did you get here...?"
I asked hesitantly if I'd go mute since I'm prevented of specking about the future, however I didn't go mute...

"Well, the hooded man killed me"
She responds with a slight smile, but she did hesitate a bit when she said that, or am I overthinking too much right now?