🕰️ • Chapter 31 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

Lisa steps out of the restroom seeing Jisoo, Seulgi and Jackson all in the private room waiting of Lisa. "You feeling better?" Jisoo says since Lisa said she was just nervous. Lisa looks at Jisoo for a moment and then smiles.

"Yeah, getting married is exciting and I'm nervous while curious when Jennie walks the aisle"
Lisa says and Jisoo tells her that Lisa deserves a happy life with Jennie. Lisa felt slightly guilty to Jisoo's words for an incident that only happened in their last life and not in this 2nd life.
However it never happened so it doesn't matter.
Lisa deserves to finally be happy with Jennie, without a guilt or selfishness. She would do anything to make sure that she is with Jennie.

The incident that made her feel guilty will never happen since Lisa dealt with it to never happen.
She wants a happy life with Jennie and she'll make sure it happens, no matter what.

Soon Lisa made her way to the alter where a priest was waiting. The wedding was extravagant beyond measure, held in an breathtaking location with the most luxurious decorations and amenities. The guest list was an affair in itself, filled to the brim with celebrities, famous faces, and the wealthy elite. The entire ceremony and reception were a spectacle of opulence and grandeur, a truly once-in-a-lifetime event.

As she saw the guests sat down waiting for the wedding to start. her friends, their parents, and the Kim's. She soon sees an empty seat, which was meant for her mother. Lisa expected it to be empty, but still gave a chance to her mother who she invited to her own wedding with Jennie.

From this point on Lisa had made a decision to cut ties with her own mother.
Knowing that there was no point of ever getting the love from her mother. After all, in the last life, as much as Lisa did her upmost duty in what her mother wanted. Lisa never got the love she desired in return from her very own mother...

Lisa didn't feel sad or disappointed that her own mother hadn't showed up to the wedding. To Lisa it no longer mattered and was best to move on.