🕰️ • Chapter 21 • 🕰️

🕰️• Jennie POV • 🕰️

🕰️• Jennie POV • 🕰️

I was in total disbelief on how I found Lisa in this state...
"Why... do you look at me like that...?"
Lisa says as I trembled in tears.

"No reason... I know it wasn't you who killed him"
I said hugging her tightly with my head resting on her chest. I felt her hand that had smudged blood of her father.

"I'm going to call for help" Lisa says and she breaks the hug and grabs her phone seeing her call the guards that secure the place.
I looked at Mr. Manoban who was stabbed to death by a knife that was left in his heart, then four minutes later they came storming into the office room of Mr. Manoban. They were in shook to see him dead on the floor with stabbing wounds with the knife left on his heart.

They asked if we were okay and saw how I had some blood stains on my shirt from Lisa holding me and how she had more blood on her.
They asked what exactly happened and so Lisa explained her part saying she heard rustling sounds about to make our popcorn the came here only to find her father dead that she puts pressure on his wounds to prevent the blood causing her hands to stain with her red blood.

That explains why her hands were covered in blood. But she said she was happy that her father was dead... was she really trying to save him? Didn't she just tell me she found him dead?
No... I'm thinking too much and I don't want to doubt or overthink what Lisa had said.

Lisa's mother cried to hear and know that her husband had been murdered.
The guards apologized and said that they don't deserve forgiveness for failing to keep guard in protecting the Manoban residence.
My family came over and father came to hug me worriedly asking if I got hurt or not.
My mother noticed how Lisa wasn't being comforted as she stood aside watching.

Lisa wasn't crying or anything but my mother had gone to comfort Lisa despite Lisa being covered in blood. She hugs her and tells her if she was okay and that everything would be alright.
Lisa hugs my mother tight since Lisa's mother didn't even bother to ask if Lisa was doing okay and just left her alone.
"Where is Lisa's mother?" Jisoo asked and I told her that Lisa's mom was crying in the couch after being questioned by the police after Lisa.