🕰️ • Chaoter 38 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

Jennie who left the restroom at the event realized that she left her purse with her phone.
When she heads to the restroom to retrieve her chanel purse she left in the sink, suddenly someone from behind pinned her to the wall.
"You look dashing as ever Ms. Kim"
Kai smirked, trapping Jennie with both hands palming the wall in each side.

"It's Mrs. Kim-Manoban, and what the hell are you doing?" Jennie tries to shove him away but it was no use. Kai grabs her chin to make her look up towards his smug smile.
She frown about to knee kick him in the crotch until he stops her.

"Such a feisty little woman you are Jennie"
Kai chuckles mischievously, Jennie slaps his hand from holding her chin and gives him a cold glare of despise.

"Just what do you think you are doing!?"
Jennie muttered to see how Kai was acting bold.

"Well, at first I wouldn't have done this after you and Lisa had banned me from your territories.
However after you called it riled me up to even come to this event after I heard you were here"
Kai leans to kiss Jennie but she slaps him.
His face moves to the side from the stinging slap and cups his cheek.

"Why don't we got to a hotel? You'll enjoy it there then here Jennie?" Kai laughs in delight.
"After all, you called me earlier to meet up tomorrow before your stupid husband would get home"

"What call? I never called you?" Jennie mutters pushing him away because he was too close.

"Don't act dumb Jennie, I know it was you.
We made plans to meet at your place when your stupid husband isn't around"
Jennie was about to curse at him until she heard glass breaking with clinking echos.