🕰️ • Chapter 35 • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

Days passed and it was 7 days before Somi's parents would die in a fire in their flower shop after a gas leak.

"So... have you found a new secretary...?"
Jennie asked since she knows that in the last life Lisa hires Somi after her parents die.
She only hired her since she needed a job and felt bad that her parents died.

"Not yet, but I'll find the perfect secretary soon"
Lisa says as she ate her dinner.
Jennie nods to hearing that Lisa hadn't found a secretary though she hoped that she does and that it's not going to be Somi. Jennie plans to save Somi's parents but can't tell Lisa to not hire Somi because what if Somi never sent an application to be her secretary and if she did how would have Jennie known?

Besides, Jennie has to be on the low radar that she plans to help save Somi's parents since in this life Somi time traveled too, so maybe she will also prevent the deaths of her own parent, right?

While Jennie and Lisa were having dinner in their dining room suddenly Jennie sees a news article about a man committing. She gasps when she found out the name of the man and realized that it was Lisa's secretary that she fired days ago after he tried to leak some information about a project with another company.

"What's wrong?" Lisa questioned noticing Jennie's shook face. She hesitates to tell her that Lisa's secretary she fired was dead.
However this wasn't right, this man wasn't supposed to die at all so why did he?
He was found dead in his apartment hung in his bedroom where his wife found him after she returned from a small trip.

"Your secretary that you fired was found dead..."
Jennie hands her phone to Lisa to see.

"We'll send gifts for our condolences"
Lisa said so calmly which was odd of her.
She was a bit surprised that Lisa didn't show any sad expression or some other reaction.
She knew Lisa had an argument with her secretary days before he had passed, but didn't expect her to be this calm...