🕰️ • Chapter 15 • 🕰️

{🥀

{🥀

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

🕰️ • 3rd POV • 🕰️

It was May 17 and two days left till May 19th.
Jennie woke up with no chance of having a nightmare since Lisa was there with her.
Even though Lisa left, the nightmare never started for Jennie to see what was inside that room with blood on its doorknob.

Jennie did her morning routine to get ready for school. Since her phone was destroyed and she knew just who was behind it, she ended up getting a new phone. It was rumored that Somi was suspended for 5 days along with a girl whose name hasn't been exposed.

Jennie knows of Somi's suspicions since her father had given her the information.
Since Somi had done a reckless act like that people started spreading more rumors about her being behind the shooter that tried to kill Lisa.
Since they broke up and know of the reason being Lisa who used to known as a person deeply in-love with Jennie since young.

No one knows their dating but think that Lisa broke up with Somi unable to get over Jennie.
People in school don't exactly know what Somi and the unknown girl did to Jennie but heard of Jennie slapping Somi across the face and yelling at each other after a private talk.

"Jennie" Jennie who was focused reading an email from the headmaster glances at Jisoo who stood in-front of her student council desk.

"Yes?" She says curious to know what Jisoo wanted since Jisoo was fidgeting with her hands.

"If I receive a call from the professor from my dream Art University, will you support me?"
Jennie was confused on why Jisoo wouldn't think Jennie would support her.

"Of course I'll support, why don't you think so?"
She questioned and Jisoo hesitated to say.

"Well, in the future you will be the one to handle the family company instead of doing something you actually love, and have to follow through something one of us have to take over and can't avoid" Jisoo sighs.