The Turn Up

Aaliyah

Me and my girls decided to hit the YMCMB party tonight. I just wrapped up the filming of my new film "Orderly Conduct" and I must say that I'm feeling pretty good. I looked at Kidada who was already taking shots with Nicole and had to laugh.

A: Girl, we just got here and you and cole already turning up!

K: you damn right and you should be too! Here! (hands Aaliyah a drink)

A: What is this Dada?

K: Pineapple Ciroc with orange juice

A: (sips drink) mmmm

N: That shit good ain't it Lee?!

A: It's got a nice little vibe to it

K: (catches Drake looking) Giiiirrrrlll, look who looking over here!

A: (looks in her direction) Who?

K: Drake girl, that's who!

N: Man bump Drake, where is Tyga?

K: (pops lips) That nigga raps don't even make sense. (mocks Tyga) T-raw on fi-ya, if you looking for fly love, I'm you're number one supplier

We all busted out laughing at this fool. She's a damn clown. But I looked over where Drake was and smiled. He was cute. At many of the awards shows recently I've noticed him looking my way but for some reason, we've never officially met. I love his music and he has been trying to get me to collaborate with him. It's been a while since I've done an actual record but his music is dope and I wouldn't mind working with him. I looked back when Kidada started yelling my name.

K: Liyah, look!

I looked over and not only was she now rapping the rest of Tyga's verse, but Nicole was now twerking on her. I couldn't help but smile before I walked back over and turned up with my girls! (sighs) It feels good to let my hair down.