Get In The Game

Sabrina

I've been calling Drake but he don't want to pick up his phone. I mean damn! Get a new bitch and get to acting brand new. But I got something for that ass. He gonna come crawling back to me. His home boy Rod ain't nobody's damn friend. Rod used to be trying to get at me from the jump. If you ask me, he's jealous of Drake. But it's not my place to say anything. He'll figure that shit out one day.

Rod: (kisses her neck) So what's up?

Sab: Nigga, ugh! Go brush your damn mouth

Rod: (smacks teeth) Fuck it (goes in the bathroom) So what the fuck you planning on doing?

Sab: Don't worry about that. You just make sure your part is legit

Rod: Man, (coming out the bathroom/brushing teeth) How the hell you want me to kidnap a damn superstar?

Sab: (looks at him crazy) Shit happens all the time dummy. Do I need to find somebody else, somebody with a brain?

Rod: The fuck you mean?! I ain't dumb bitch!

Sab: You sure, cause you something. And call me a bitch again!

Rod: (walks up on her) What the fuck you gonna do?

Sab: (stares him down) You just make sure you do what the fuck you are supposed to do

Rod: (smiles/hits chest) I got this! Fuck you mean?

I watched him walk out the door and I knew he was going to fuck this up. I gotta come up with a backup plan just in case his dumb ass dropped the ball. But I wonder who? I got some thinking to do.