Enemy's Wrath Pt. 2

Damon

I was at my son's party, checking the kid out. He's nice with it. I raised nothing but money makers, go-getters. While he was mixing, Boogie told me he had something to tell me.

Boo: Yo dad, I think some shit about to go down

Dame: What you mean?

Boo: Like, I think Chris is about to try Drake over Lili

Dame: (ears perks up) Oh yeah?

Boo: Yeah, I went to the studio to check him out and push him a beat and he did a free style, about Lili and he aimed part of the verse at Drake

This really had my interest. So those two niggas want Aaliyah too? Damn, that's when you KNOW a chick A-1. I gotta kick myself for ever straying. But the stakes have gotten even higher now. I really gotta step my game up.

Just as I was about to go socialize, I saw that nigga Chris walk in. Young ass nigga think he can handle my woman. Yeah right. I laughed before sitting back and watching this nigga for a moment. He was drunk as a fucking skunk. Shaking my damn head.

Boogie

I got a weird feeling about tonight. I probably shouldn't have said shit to my Dad. But hey, it's done now. At the moment, I seen Chris making his way to the stage. I decided to announce him and the crowd went crazy. I handed him the mic and he dapped me up before pulling me close.

Ch: Aye nigga, drop that "Spose to be" beat

I looked at this nigga like he was crazy

Boo: You really want to do that shit now?!

Ch: Damn right, pump that shit up DJ

I shook my head, before playing the music. It started off all good and all of a sudden. He got to the verse. Oh shit.

Damon

I was sitting there listening to this little nigga rap and fool dropped one of the coldest fucking verses I've ever heard in my fucking life. I looked around and everybody was looking at each other with an oh shit look on their face. Next thing I know, all hell broke loose.

Drake

I don't know why I let Rod talk me into going to this party with him. Everything was smooth until I seen that nigga Chris make his way to the middle of the floor. He started doing a free style to "Spose to be." Shit was sounding alright until I started listening to the shit. When he spelled Aaliyah's name, I felt my whole body turn red. I looked up and this nigga was looking dead at me and smiling. Oh HELL NAW!

Before I could even think about it, I had this nigga round the collar punching the shit out of his ass. Everybody started running and snapping pictures. I felt some arms around me and I seen it was Birdman and Wayne. Rod was standing behind them, yelling something. I couldn't even think right now. All I know is, shit is about to get real. And I hope Lee ready. Damn