Please Forgive Me

Aaliyah

I called Drake's phone but he wasn't answering. I called Wayne and Nicki neither of them knew where he was either. I called Lock, no luck. So I had ran out of options. I went to our favorite spot, a hidden lake on the outskirts of town, and at first I didn't see him. Then I looked under the big tree and I saw him sitting there, free styling. I took a minute to just look at him. He was so fine. I smiled before walking up to him. 

I stood in front of him and he looked up at me, but quickly looked away. I saw his jaw flex so I could tell he was still feeling angry.

A: Baby, I'm sorry

He ignored me so I sighed and sat next to him.

A: (grabs chin/turns his face towards her) Aubrey, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about it, your way. I'm sorry. I told Miss that the song is off

D: (looks at her/sighs) Lee, I -

A: No listen, you were right. As your girlfriend, I should have thought about how you'd feel if I did a song with him. I realize now how wrong it was

D: I really need to apologize to you too Lee. I know you didn't mean no harm by it. I just get in my feelings about you. I'm sorry too baby

A: (smiles and kisses him/lays her head on his shoulder) So are we good?

D: (nuzzles her forehead) Yeah baby, we good

Drake

Y'all just don't understand. It's something about Aaliyah that makes my mind go crazy. I be on go about my baby. I hate interfering in her business but I just couldn't stomach to have that nigga around Lee. 

Me and Chris have always had a strange relationship. We started off cordial but he started acting ill when Rihanna came into the picture. She always used to say little slick things to me like she wanted me, but I didn't pay her no mind. And when we did "Take Care" together, that nigga bugged the fuck out. He really wanted to fight. But I remained calm. I'm a lover not a fighter after all.

I felt Liyah curl up against me a little more so I picked her up and snuggled her on my lap. She looked like she was about to go to sleep so I laid my chin on the top of her head and buried my nose into her hair. To think I almost fucked up cause of some bullshit.

D: What you want to eat tonight Lee?

A: (scrunches up nose) I don't know. I kind of want some seafood

D: We cooking or a restaurant?

A: (looks at him) Boy, what makes you think I feel like cooking?

D: Cause your man asked you too (laughs) I tell you what, we stop by the meat market and buy everything and I'll do most of the cooking

A: (smiles/shaking head) We can share. I'll do the shrimp, crab legs and cheddar biscuits

D: Deal! (gets up/all the while holding her in the air)

A: (screams) Oh my God! (laughs)

D: (throws her over his shoulder/smacks her on the butt) Your chariot awaits my darling

A: You are so corny! (laughs)

D: But you love me

A: Hmmm, maybe

D: (stops walking) So you don't love me?

A: Mmmmmmm (smirks)

D: (puts her down/throws sand at her) That's messed up

A: Boy, you better not get no (picks up sand) sand in my hair!

D: (takes off running) You gotta catch me first!

I took off running and we played a little bit longer, throwing sand at each other. We decided to take my car and have Julian come back and get Lee's car. We got the food and headed to my place, ready to chow down. Damn, I love this girl!