Hidden Jealousy

Rod

That bitch don't know who she talking to. Acting like I'm dumb. I'm a lot of shit, but dumb ain't one of them. I hate when people try to play me out. If anything, her ass is dumb. Sitting up here doing all this shit just to get back with that soft ass nigga. A lot of people think I'm foul cause of how I talk about Drake, but man, fuck that nigga. He got the world fooled that he such a gentleman and in love with the ladies but I know where that nigga come from. Ain't shit sweet bout that nigga. And yeah, I called him soft. He ain't never did no hard labor type shit. Only thing he ever did was beat a few niggas up and slang yo. He ain't no killer. Man I got blood on my fucking hands. I handled all his dirty work. Who the fuck is this calling me?

Rod: Hello?

Tameka: Rodney???!!!

Rod: (sighs) What bitch?!

Tammy: Bitch? I'll let you have that! Where the fuck is my money?

Rod: Didn't I tell you yesterday that I ain't got no fucking paper?

Tammy: Nigga don't lie to me! I know Drake giving you money!

Rod: (grinds teeth) Don't no nigga gotta give me shit! I make my own bread

Tammy: Well get to baking nigga and come bring me my funds. The twins gotta eat!

Rod: Both of them ain't my fucking kids either! 

Tammy: How when they fucking twins dummy???

Rod: (yells) Bitch don't you call me dumb!!!!! (hangs up)

That's the second person that done called me that shit today. They must not fucking know. I guess I need to get the bitch her money before she have me locked up again. I decided to pull up on Drake at the crib. When I got there, Lock was chilling on the sofa. He looked at me and sized me up before laying back on the sofa. I asked where Drake was.

Lock: He ain't here. Him and Lee out somewhere

Rod: Damn, I need to borrow some money

Lock: (laughs) Mothafucka don't you always. When you gonna start making your own shit?

Rod: Man, what the fuck is it to you? I just need some cash to get me back on my feet real quick

Lock: (shaking his head) Well he ain't here man. Come back later

Rod: What the fuck is the problem Lock? We used to be boys!

Lock: You the fucking problem nigga! You abusing your position! The only reason you still round cause Drake think you real. You ain't shit but a fairy tale nigga

Rod: Fuck you nigga! Yall niggas owe me!

Lock: (gets up and gets in his face) Nigga I don't owe you shit!

Rod: Oh yeah nigga?! If it wasn't for me, yall niggas wouldn't have none of this shit! I took the rap for everybody!!

Lock: That was how long ago nigga? You been out 5 years and still ain't "got back up on ya feet" Stay out my nigga pockets

Rod: Man fuck this shit!! I don't need you nor that nigga! Fuck yall (knocks over table)

I left out that nigga shit hot as fuck. You don't owe me? I did ten years, ten long ass years! Nigga you owe me everything! And I'm going to get that. Bet that on my mama.