The Proposal Party

*2 months later*

After getting the ultrasound done, Aaliyah and Aubrey were able to listen to their baby's strong heart beat. Aaliyah was actually 3 months pregnant. After returning to New York, they schedule a doctor's appointment to find out the sex of the baby but Drake told Liyah that he didn't want to know. When they left, he told the doctor what he wanted to do and they gave him an envelope with the information. He handed it over to Kidada to level out the playing field.

Liyah continued to get stronger and recover from the whole ordeal. Damon had gotten shot in his stomach and shoulder. While he was recovering, he was arrested for kidnapping and conspiracy to attempted murder. Dame ratted out Rod and he was also arrested for kidnapping as well as attempted murder and various other charges. 

Aaliyah and Drake had been working on their relationship and decided that they were indeed going to be together. They had just began looking at places together. Everyone wished them the best and were happy for the two. 

The media was also having a field day with them. Liyah hadn't been out much so not many knew about the baby. Most of the media was still swarming around Liyah after the whole ordeal in Fiji but to them, she was just recovering. Drake knew how she felt about the media so he made it to where only invited media would be able to even take a picture. Jamie from Sister 2 Sister would be the only one to have exclusive coverage on the event.

Today was the day that Drake, Rashad and Dada had spent a month planning. They had planned everything to the dotted line. From the unveiling of the baby to the proposal. Drake and Rashad as well as other invited guest were already at the party while they were waiting on Kidada and Aaliyah to arrive.

R: (pats Drake's back) You okay man?

D: Yeah (exhales) Just a little nervous bro

R: It's alright brother-in-law. You got this

D: (laughs/looks at him) Question is, are you ready? I don't know how you kept this from Dada this long! 

R: Hard work man, hard work. But I'm ready. She's my everything

Di: My boys! (hugs them) Everything is so beautiful. They are going to love it!

Mike: Yeah, I'm proud of you boys!

D: Thank you Sir

Just then, Aaliyah and Kidada pulled up. Aaliyah thought she was going to a regular party to celebrate her safe return. Little did she know, her future was about to change thanks to this party. And little did Kidada know, hers would as well. 

When they got out of the car, Drake and Rashad approached the car and grabbed their hands, escorting them inside. When they got in the door, everyone was standing, waiting. They began to clap as Aaliyah walked in. She hugged some of the people who meant the most to her including Jay and Beyonce, P. Diddy, The Game, Missy, Timbaland, Ginuwine, Usher, Tweet etc.

Drake lead Aaliyah to the head table in the room and seated her. Several people got up to sing and share fond memories of Aaliyah. Others got up and presented her with gifts. When it was Drake's turn, he decided to start his presentation with a rap.

D: Sunny days through my window, I think about all that we've been through, you held me down no matter who's around, only rain falls when I'm away from you, I just love it when you smile at me, the love I feel, it makes my knees weak, knowing my seed is there inside you stomach, I'm ya man and you are my woman, Bonnie and Clyde, our souls in sync, Unforgettable Love, sent from above, Liyah I need you (walks over to her) Aaliyah, (gets on one knee) I was a fan of yours for so long that I knew that if I ever met you, it would be a wrap for every other woman alive. I thought i had been in love before but it turns out, it was just an ordinary love. And I've never been ordinary. But the way i feel for you, I've never felt this before. I can't wait for our child to be born and I eagerly await the birth of all our others. (smiles) With that being said, Aaliyah, will you do me the honor of being my wife?

Aaliyah

Oh my God! i can't stop crying! I couldn't even come up with the words. All I could do was look at him and cover my mouth.

Di: Babygirl, say something! 

Mike: Yeah! Don't leave my boy down there on his knees! 

Everybody laughed before looking back at us. I laughed and wiped a few tears away before shaking my head and saying yes. Everybody went crazy. They began clapping and shouting. After everybody calmed down, Kidada walked over to me and sat down next to me, hugging me around my neck. Nicole, Rashida and Rosario came over and we shared a group hug. We broke apart when I heard my brother clear his throat on the microphone.

R: Hey Dada, can you come here for a moment?

She looked at him kinda weird before walking up to him and taking his hand.

R: You've been a thorn in my side ever since the day I met you

Everybody busted out laughing. Kidada hit him.

R: No but for real, we've been a thorn in each other's side. But I couldn't imagine a life without you. It would be impossible to pinpoint the exact moment I fell in love with you but the moment I realized it, I couldn't help myself when it came to you. You are my everything and I want to make sure we are together forever. Dada, will you be my wife, please?

Before I could blink, Kidada started screaming and jumped in Rashad's arm, kissing him all over his face. She started screaming yes, yes, yes while everybody laughed and congratulated them as well. Mr. Q and Ms. Lipton came up and gave her a hug along with all us and her other siblings. After everyone calmed down, we sat down and ate. We laughed, talked, cried and laughed some more. 

There was a huge cake at the table to the right and Aubrey called me over to it. 

D: We got to cut the cake Lee

I noticed that the cake was blue and white. When it stuck the knife in the middle, a loud cry came from the middle and out popped a balloon that said, "Its a boy." My mouth dropped open and I looked at Drake. He looked me, looking just as shocked.

A: We're having a boy???!

D: (shouts) Yay!!!! A boy!

A: (hits him/laughs) You're so sneaky, you didn't know?! 

D: (laughs) Naw, I handed it over to Dada. I wanted to make sure it was fair! A boy! Wow!!

I hugged him and laid my head on his chest. I'm so happy and at this moment, life couldn't be better. I'm soon going to be a mother and a wife. Wow. Life is honestly amazing. I looked over at my brother and Dada and couldn't help but feel joy for them to. Love is amazing and it will find you when it's ready. Love is so Unforgettable.

The End