Spend The Night

Aaliyah

When we finally left the studio, Aubrey had calmed down a lot. I knew what I was asking of him was going to be hard but I felt it was necessary. We were in his car on the way back to my apartment so that I could get some things to stay at his house for the next couple of days. He stayed in the car while I went to go pack my bag. When we got to his house, we order pizza and kicked back on the sofa to watch something on Netflix.

D: It would be so much better if I could take you to an actual theater...

A: (looks at him) Don't start. Besides if we did that then I wouldn't be able to do this

I straddled his lap and kissed him on the lips. He moaned before wrapping his arms around my waist. We started making out on the couch. He took off my jacket and he scooted up a little to let me take off his shirt. For a minute, we just stared at each other. He was built. He wasn't too muscular but he had enough to wear he could handle me. He had a six pack that was glistening and I just had to touch it. I felt him shiver before he pulled me down on him, nuzzling his face into my neck.

D: You smell so damn good Lee

A: (giggles) I know

D: (laughs) So damn vain

We went back to kissing and before long,he had thrown my tank top on the floor and was working to undo my bra. When he finally took a nipple into his mouth, I threw my head back. He licked and sucked on it before he went to the other one. After a while, he stopped and sat me beside him on the couch. He stood up and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down his leg. He then sat back down, pulling me directly in front of him. He pulled down my sweats which left me in nothing but a pair of boy shorts. He looked at me, licking his lips before pulling me back down into his lap.

We kissed some more and by now I was so ready. He opened up a condom and slide his dick out of his boxers, sliding it on. He pushed my panties to the side, sliding right inside of me.

D: (throws head back) Ohhhhhhh damnnnnn!

A: (moans)

He started working himself into me, looking into my eyes the whole time. It felt so good that I started matching his rhythm. Before long we were both bouncing up and down on the sofa, making the pillows jump. He held on to me and slide down on the floor, laying on his back. I put my hands on either side of his head and started riding him.

D: Yes baby! Shit, just like that

A: Just like this? (speeds up)

D: Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk!

Just when I thought I was about to cum, he grabbed my hips and pulled out. I whimpered before he laid me on my back and got on top of me.

Drake

I always imagined taking my time with Aaliyah but not tonight. It was too good and if she kept on doing what she was doing, it was going to end soon and I couldn't afford that. I slid back in going slow and hard. She started screaming in my ear and it felt and sounded way to good to me. She started scratching on my back and slamming her hand onto the floor. I started getting a little cocky with it.

D: Is it good baby?

A: (low) Yessss

D: I can't hear you (speeds up) I said is it good baby?

A: Yessss! Baby, yesss oohhh shit!

I couldn't help but laugh. My sweet little angel was a bad girl, just for me.

D: Say my name!

A: Oohh Aubrey

D: What's my name?!

A: Auuubbbrrreeyy!!!

Just hearing my name had me busting. I looked down at her cause I could feel her bucking too and she was too gone. Her eyes were rolling back and everything. It was so fucking sexy I felt a fresh wave of nut come bubbling up to the top.

D: Oh shit!

I rolled off of her and laid on my back. She snuggled up to me and laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her hair until I heard her light snoring. I said a quick prayer, thanking the man upstairs for this blessing before going to sleep myself.