Some Explaining

Aaliyah

When we got in the car, I could tell he was mad. It was vibrating all off him. Ju was standing outside the door waiting. I turned in my seat towards Aubrey but he kept his body turned away from me. I looked at him for a moment. He is so sexy.

A: Baby

He ignored me so I got up on my knees and gently grabbed his chin. He was being so stubborn. So I rained light kisses all over his jaw.

A: Baaabbbyyyy

D: (melts/looks at her) What was that Liyah?

A: (sighs) It wasn't what you thought. I was trying to get him to sober up and he pulled me in his lap. I was trying to get away from him when you walked up

D: (looks at her) That shit set me on fire Lee

A: I know baby, I'm sorry. (kisses him) You forgive me?

D: No

A: (looks at him) Really?

D: Yes. (pulls her on his lap/puts his forehead on hers) I'm hurt

A: (picks up on his playful mood) Really, What I got to do to make it better?

D: Kiss me

A: (kisses him) Ok. Better?

D: Nope

A: (playful sigh) What else I gotta do?

D: Hold me

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around my waist. I laid my cheek on his head and we stayed like that for a minute. I felt him getting hard against my knee and I looked down at him.

A: Really Aubrey? We just did it

D: (laughs) Don't judge me. You fine as hell and you know I got the juice

A: Oh yeah? (smirks)

D: (unbuttons jeans) You tell me

We went back to kissing and slowly undressed each other. Once I was in nothing but my bra, I straddled Drake and grabbed his manhood. I rolled on a condom and he threw his head back on the seat. I slowly guided him inside of me and we both let out moans. The window tint was so dark that it was presidential so no one could see inside. I started riding him slow before he started guiding me up and down.

He grabbed my sides and turned so that his back was on the seat. He brought me down so that the lower part of my stomach was on his. He brought his knees and legs up and started pounding in to me. It felt so good. He found my spot and kept hitting it over and over again. I let out a loud moan right before I came. He was right behind me shaking and moaning, throwing his head back.

D: (out of breath) Damn Lee. You gonna make a nigga hurt himself

A; (laughs) That's you that can't control yourself

D: Girl please, I felt how wet you were. You wanted me just as bad

A: (hits him) Shut up boy

D: Yo, I honestly don't want to go back in this party. I just wanna be alone with you

A: Then let's go

D: Aight

We got dressed and told Julian we were ready to go. We went back to Aubrey's house and cuddled up on the couch, watching TV. After a while, we fell asleep in each other's arms.