Case of Amnesia

Damon

I could choke this nigga out right now B. How the fuck you go do some stupid shit like this? I'm in the backseat with Aaliyah and man, she looks so weak. I feel horrible for this shit but I need her back. I never knew how to love someone until I loved her. I just didn't realize what I had until I didn't have her anymore. 

She had my back through everything. She made me laugh, she made me feel like I was actually living. I rubbed her hair and kissed her forehead. I had to get her somewhere fast.

Dame: Yo man! Where the fuck the chick you had watching Liyah at?!

Rod: Nigga I don't know, she bounced!

Dame: Fuck you mean she bounced? You left her alone?

Rod: I had to come meet you nigga and she said Aaliyah needed to go to the hospital ASAP

Dame: Did you atleast find out what the fuck is wrong?!

Rod: She's pregnant

Dame: What?!

Rod: (looks into rear view/smirks) You heard me. You too late nigga

Dame: Fuck you motherfucker! Drive and shut the fuck up!

I sat back in the seat, my heart breaking in two. Pregnant? From that soft ass nigga Drake? This should be me! This should be my baby! I hit the door and grabbed my head. I felt tears rolling down my face. She can't have this baby.

Rod

I looked back at the nigga Dame and couldn't help but shake my head. Lil nigga looks like he having a nervous breakdown. Long as he hand me over my bread, I ain't in this shit. My phone started ringing so I immediately thought it was that dumb hoe Shell.

Rod: You got some explaining to do bitch!

Lock: No nigga! It seems like you do!

Rod: (looks at phone) Locke? 

Lock: Yeah nigga this me! I don't know what the fuck you thought you had going on but you done fucked up fo sho now!

Rod: Man listen. All I'm doing is chasing bread. Get at me when I hop back in town nigga

Lock: See that's where you're wrong. I'm in your city nigga. And when I get my hands on you, you'll be returning to New York in a fucking box son

Rod: Square up when you see me then nigga! (hangs up) Yo nigga, we got a problem

Dame: What?!

Rod: Them niggas here

Dame: Shit! Listen, head back to the island. I'm getting the fuck from down here

Rod: It might not be safe to-

Dame: The fuck your reckless ass care about safety now?

Dame

This nigga gonna talk to me about safety. Just when I was getting ready to make a phone call, I saw the most beautiful set of eyes flutter open. I stared at her as she groaned and licked her lips. She looked up at me.

A: Dame?

Dame: (nervous smile) Hi princess

A: (groans in pain) Baby, what happened?

Baby? Did she just call me baby?

Dame: Uhh, you got hurt in a plane crash

A: (eyes widens) Where are we? (tries to sit up/groans louder)

Dame: We're in Fiji. (gentle lays her back down) Lay back Lee. You don't want to hurt the baby

A: Baby? (rubs her stomach) I'm pregnant?

Dame: (smiles at her) Yeah, you are

A: (smiles at him) We're having a baby?

All I could do was look at her. What the fuck is going on? How I would love for it to be mines! The world would be so right. Looking at her as she looked at me was really getting to me. She looked so excited besides being in pain. She leaned up, grimacing the whole time and kissed me on the cheek.

A: Oh my God! We're going to be parents

Something was up. Aaliyah hasn't talked to me like this since before I left her for Rachel. It's like she- wait a minute.

Dame: Lee, what's the last thing that you remember?

A: I don't know. It's all fuzzy. I can't remember anything. I think I was down here shooting a video, was I?

As I looked at her, it dawned on me. She doesn't remember. She doesn't remember! Shit might have just gotten a little bit more easier for me to do what I got to do.

Dame: Yeah, you're down here shooting a video. When I heard about the plane crash I rushed down here to see you. Some crazy shit jumped off at the hospital so we got you out of there. Are you okay?

A: (smiles) Now that you're here I am

Dame: (picks her up/cuddles her) Come here

Having her in my arms again is heaven sent. Even though she's been through a lot of shit, she still smells good. Her hair is so soft. I buried my head in her hair and kissed her forehead.

A: Are we going home?

Dame: In a minute baby girl. I just got a few things I need to wrap up

I might as well play this shit to my advantage. 

Dame: Aye Rod

Rod: What's up nigga?

Dame: Take a picture of us

After he took the picture, I told him to send it to the number that Lock called him from. Let the games begin.