His Dreamgirl

Aaliyah

Dinner was amazing. Everyone was having so much fun laughing and talking. It was a really nice vibe. I couldn't get over everything he'd done, just for me! He rented out a whole restaurant just to make me feel comfortable. Not to mention my chocolates. A lot of people were unfamiliar with this brand so I knew Dada had something to do with it. Just a really nice time. We were sitting at the table now just talking when Shad and Dada decided they were ready to leave. We said our goodbyes. I turned to Drake who was now staring at me.

A: What?

D: Nothing, just soaking in your beauty

A: (laughs) So smooth

D: I mean it

A: Okay Drake

D: I told you I don't want you to call me that

A: (smiles) Ok, my bad Aubrey

D: Or you can call me daddy

A: (mouth drops open) Really?

D: Yes

A: (hits him) Whatever. AUBREY

D: (smiles) I love how you say it. So are you ready for what's next?

A: (looks at him) There's more?

D: Oh yes. You couldn't have possibly thought this was it

A: Ummmm (laughs)

D: Come on

He was definitely pulling out all the stops. I had to give it to him, it made me feel special. His bodyguard came and walked us to the car. We got in the backseat. I looked over at Drake.

A: So where are we going?

D: It's a surprise but I'm sure you'll like it

We rode for about 25 minutes. We had the radio going full blast so we weren't really paying attention to where we were going. We were singing along to Fetty Wap's "My Way" when the car came to a stop. I looked out the window and noticed we were at the beach. I looked at him and laughed.

A: Now you know I can't go out there dressed like this

D: Ha ha, thanks to Dada, she brought you a bathing suit and some shorts

A: You have everything planned huh?

D: (pops collar) I got skills babe

I went and changed clothes in the restroom before making my way over to Drake who was laying in the sand. I noticed he had changed into a pair of swimming trunks. When I got to the spot where he was, I noticed strawberries and whipped cream, champagne and a wide screen projector with a movie playing. Vanilla scented candles were all around. It was amazing. I smiled and sat down next to him.

A: This is absolutely beautiful

D: Not as beautiful as you

A: (blushes) What's the movie?

D: (smiles) Sparkle

A: (moans) Oh my God, I love that movie!

D: I know

A: Dada told you?

D: Naw. She gave me a few hints for most of the other stuff but I remembered you saying this was your favorite movie from an interview you did

A: (impressed) Wow

D: Yeah, I pay attention

A: (laughs) That's good to know

We talked a little bit more before he started the movie. He held out his arms and I went into them, taking my place between his legs, my back to his chest. He kept one arm wrapped around me while scooping up a strawberry with cream and feeding it to me. This is the type of treatment that girls dream about. It was so relaxing. So sweet. So... different. I felt special and appreciated. Hmmm. Definitely good points in his favor.