Out In The Open

Aaliyah

The sister 2 sister magazine comes out in three days and Jamie just sent me two copies of it. It was a great interview. But I'm nervous as hell. Me and Drake have been dating for two and a half months now and I know my "rules" have been taking a toll on him. I just want to make him happy. That's why I've planned this night for him. 

I cooked dinner and I plan on giving him a massage before we head out with the crew tonight for Bey's album release party. Bey and Drake have a song together on the album. I heard a knock in the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

D: Babbyyyy! (picks her up/kisses her)

A: (grinning) Hey baby!

D: (puts her down/noticing the candles) You trying to set the mood for us huh? 

A: (laughs) Just a little bit

We walked in the kitchen to the dinning room table. After we sat down and talked a little bit I went and got a copy of the magazine and slid it in front of him. He looked at me.

D: (puts fork down) What's this Liyah?

A: It's a copy of my sister 2 sister feature

D: Oh yeah, I finally get to read it? (laughs)

A: (smacks lips) Whatever boy

He opened it and read the cover before looking at me with a confused face. He flipped through the magazine, before finding my article. After reading half of it, he put it down and came over to me. He got on his knees and laid his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the feel of him. He looked up at me. 

D: I love you Liyah

My breath caught in my throat as I looked into his eyes. Tears started forming in my eyes. I felt his finger gently wipe at them. I smiled at him.

A: I love you too

I grabbed his chin with both of my hands, tilting his face up to me before we kissed. He picked me up, carrying me into the bedroom. We made love and just held each other. We took a nap before we got up and got dressed to head to the album release party.

I wanted to stay there in that moment but duty calls.