A Call Home

Lock

I was standing in the bathroom, trying to come up with a plan before I went and talked to them niggas. They are out for blood. Rashad and Drake ain't playing any games right now. I felt my phone vibrate and it was a message from Rod. I opened it up and sitting there was a picture of Dame all hugged up with Aaliyah. The shit bugged my mind yo.

All I could do was stare at the shit. I knew they were having their issues but for her to switch up on my nigga like that is foul! I don't even know if I should show him this shit. But that's my nigga, he got to know what's up.

Lock: (walks back in the room) Yo man. I got some shit you should see

D: What is it? Is it Liyah?

Lock: Yeah man (shaking head) but be cool

D: (slight laugh) Man, what is it? You acting like-

I held my breath because I know he bout to lose it

Drake

Lock tripping man. What he got to show me? I walked over to him and grabbed his phone. At first, I had to readjust my eyes to make sure I was seeing the full picture. It was that pussy nigga Dame all curled up with someone. I didn't pay it any mind until I looked at the hair. And then the tattoo on her hand. I felt Lock grab me but I got a sharp pain in my chest. Rashad grabbed my shoulder and was shaking me. He took the phone out my hand.

R: Yo, what the fuck is this?!

Lock: That nigga Rod sent that shit to my phone

R: (looks at Drake) Bro, I don't know what this is but it ain't right. This ain't whats real

D: (lays his head back on the sofa/tears falling) I can't breathe man

Lock: Oh shit! Lay him back!

They laid me back on the floor while Lock put his arm across my chest. I started gasping louder while my boys in the back ran to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. They poured it over my face and put a little bit in my mouth. After about 10 minutes, I finally calmed down a little. I was sitting in front of the sofa on the floor with my hands in my head when Mr. Q and his men walked in.

Mr. Q: What's going on fellas? Anything new?

R: (sighs) We got sent this picture (shows him the picture)

Mr. Q: (looks at me) I thought-

R: This isn't like my sister! She can't stand Damon!

D: She was mad at me. She probab-

R: No! You don't understand. Aaliyah would never, and I mean NEVER go back to this nigga!

D: (getting mad) That's a fucking picture right there! Pictures like that don't lie!

R: Fuck that! I know my damn sister!

Mr. Q: Fellas! Bring it together. Let's think this through

D: (punches the wall) Ain't shit to think about!!! She was probably coming here to be with that nigga anyway!!

K: (walking in) What's going on (looking at Drake)

R: (walks over to her) Baby! (hugs her)

K: (grimaces) Not too hard Shad!

R: I'm sorry baby (grabs her hand/leads her to the sofa)

K: (sits in his lap) What's going on? Where's Liyah?

R: (lays his head on her shoulder) I don't know man. This shit is all crazy

K: What?

R: (shows her the picture) This nigga homeboy sent Lock this picture and now he flying off the handle