Aggravation

Aaliyah

I'm so sick of Damon's ass! It's funny how he cheated on ME, had a baby and got married on ME! I don't want Damon and I will never forget what he did. I been forgave him in order to move on, I had to let those feelings go. But he got me messed up! As soon as I went to apologize to Drake, I saw a camera flash out the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but groan.

A: Uh, here we go again (sighs)

K: These ratchet ass camera hos!

R: Is that your favorite word?

K: (smiles) Yeah ho! It might be!

Everybody giggled but on the inside, my blood boiled. It seems I can't enjoy anyone's company without being linked romantically to them. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, there's always speculation about who I'm with. I don't want to be tied to anyone, I just want to be me. Not that I wouldn't want to be connected to Drake. It's just not how I want people to think of me.

D: Are you okay?

A: Yes, I'm fine. I just hate paparazzi

D: I understand completely. I've been linked to some of everybody. Even Madonna

A: (laughs) Oh gosh

K: (mouth full of food) Did you really kiss her?

Tim: Dada, really? Talking with your mouth full?

K: My bad Tim (chews food and swallows it fast) Did you really kiss Madonna???

D: Yeah, but she kissed me and it was by surprise

K: uggghh!

R: I don't know now. Madonna's kinda-

K: (looks at him weird)

R: What?

K: Blah, blah and more damn blah! Uggghh!

Kidada is crazy! She always made me laugh when I didn't want to. Everybody simmered down after a while and we all ate our food. We talked about the music industry and about things going on in the world and Drake is really intelligent. He's a breath of fresh air from all of the other rappers that I've held conversations with. We all got ready to go with me finally making a deal to stop by the studio to hear the track Noah had planned for me. Me and Kidada left and went back to my place while Tim and Rashad headed to the headquarters to talk more business.

For some reason, Drake stayed on my mind. He said that he was going to have with his crew before a video shoot. I looked down at my phone and seen that I had a text message.

Dame: So it's like that???

A: Dame, I have nothing left to say to you. You are a married man and I have no nothing to say to you. I don't want your friendship, nothing. Please understand

Dame: So are you with that nigga now?

A: I'm single. Don't worry about what I do. Goodbye Damon

He kept texting but I was done with him. I looked over at Kidada.

K: Are we going to get a new number or what?

A: Yeah, this has been going on far too long. I think it's time

K: Let's go girl! Hit the mall and and ball!

A: (laughs) Leggo!

I hope Damon finally understands that I want nothing to do with him. Damn! That nigga is a real bugaboo!