Chaos Erupts Pt. 4

Rashad

By the time Drake got to the house, things had already gotten worse. My aunt and uncles were over at the house and my cousins had began to arrive. My mom was in bad shape. I was afraid that we were going to have to take her and Dad to the hospital. 

I had already gotten calls from Mr. Quincy about Kidada. I had called the hospital and police station in Fiji but they didn't have too many details. Mr. Quincy said he was on a plane down there already to see what was going on and if he could get any answers. I wanted to go with him but there's just too much going on here right now.

Di: My babyyyyyyyyyyyyy (crying)

R: It's okay Mom. Please calm down

M: (wraps his arms around Diane/crying) It's okay Di. Everything is going to be alright

D: (head laid back on the couch) This can't be real man (starting to cry again) This can't be real!

I had to get out of the room. This really can't be happening. My little sister, my best friend, my everything. I can't even process the thought that something happened to her. I won't. I pray Mr. Q come back and says this was some kind of mix up. And Kidada... the pain in my chest brought me to my knees. Please, please let this be a nightmare.

Rod

That nigga Damon is getting on my fucking nerves. He's been on the phone yelling for the past hour.

Rod: Damn nigga, do you have to yell so damn much?!

D: What the fuck were you thinking???!!!!!!

Rod: I followed the plan and did what you said!

D: I said take her and bring her to me!!! Not fucking kill her you retarded motherfucker! What the fuck do you think this was for? I want her with me and now look what the fuck you've done you dummy!!

Rod: (getting mad) Yo man! Chill out with the fucking names son

D: Fuck you motherfucker! I'll kill you bitch!

Rod: No fuck you motherfucka! And you better have my money!! Or the press will be on your ass like white on rice!

D: You moth-

I hung up the phone. He so focused on yelling at me about how shit turned out, he didn't even ask what actually happened. I looked around the room and started smiling. Shit was nice as hell. I heard a noise come from the kitchen.

Rod: Yo! Shell, come here!

Shell: What nigga?

Rod: You sure you know what the fuck you doing?

Shell: I went to school for it didn't I??? And if you think you can do something better, then you do this shit!

Rod: It's cool, it's cool. Just make sure you don't fuck up. I need that

Shell: (rolls eyes) Whatever

Damon

I slammed the phone down before punching the wall. You can't send a dumb motherfucka to do a simple job. All I wanted was for this mothafucka to kidnap her from the hotel room and bring her to a small spot off the islands and let me handle the rest but no. A damn plane crash!!!! I felt the weight of it all hit me and it broke me down.

D: Oh God Liyah! What have I done??? (crying) What have I done???

Jay-Z: (walking in the room) Yeah nigga, what the fuck have you done?

D: Jay?

J: The fuck did you do Dame? (folds arms)

D: Man, it wasn't supposed to happen like this! I just-

J: (punches him) I told you nigga! I told you! Leave her the fuck alone. Did you have something to do with this?

D: (on his knees/looking up at Jay/crying) It wasn't supposed to be like this... It wasn't supposed to go down like this

J: (shaking head/wipes face) You know what Dame? I should put you out your misery. But I forgot that shit love company. You better hope, somebody somewhere got answers.. and they better be good. Or that's your head nigga (walks out)