Funny Feelings Pt. 1

Aaliyah

My head is killing me and Damon is annoying the shit out of me. Everywhere I go, he's on me. I've got morning sickness bad and every time I make a run for the bathroom, Dame is right on my heels. What is his problem? I was just getting up from using the restroom and when  I opened the door, guess who's there?

Dame: Are you okay?

A: (frowns) I'm fine Damon. Can I breathe? Damn!

Dame: (laughs) I'm just making sure my snuggle bunny is okay

A: I'm fine

Just then, his homeboy walked back in the room. He gave me the creeps. He's always looking at me and smiling, like the cat from Alice and Wonderland. Today, I guess he finally realized how creepy he was also being and decided to speak.

Rod: Hi Aaliyah

A: (fake smile) Hi

Rod: Yo Dame, I need to talk to you real quick

Dame: (looks at me) Are you going to be okay?

A: (sighs) Yes Dame, I'll be fine

They walked in the next room and I couldn't help but to feel relieved. I should be happy right now but I'm aggravated as hell. I decided to watch TV. When I turned it on I decided to just browse through the channels. There was a lot of good stuff on. Some reruns of "Martin" and "A Different World." I stopped when I got to the music channel. There was a song on my an artist called Fetty Wap. Hmm. I've never heard of him before but this song was on point. I put down the remote and started bobbing my head to it.

The video ended and two unfamiliar people came back and they had a chick on there that looked like she was about to pass out. I guess its a fan. She presented the next video and I frowned when I heard it. 

Fan: This next song is Drake feat. Aaliyah "Love Someone." 

Host: Praying for the best regarding Babygirl!

Wait, I had a song out with Drake? And what did he mean by praying for the best regarding me? I'm lost. As I sat and watched the video, the chemistry that me and Drake have in this video is crazy. We look mad close. Something about it felt so familiar, so right. But Drake? I barely even know him. But apparently not cause we definitely have a video and song together. Just then Damon came back in.

A: (frowning) When was this? (pointing at video)

Dame: (looks at the tv/gets mad) Shit ain't nothing. Turn the channel

A: I don't rem-

Dame: (yells) I said turn the damn channel!

A: You do not have to yell! (turns the tv off and gets up)

I went in the bathroom and slammed the door. He is really getting on my last damn nerve. I used to be so wide open for Damon, I'm just not understanding my anger towards him. I'm not understanding any of my feelings. I sat on the toilet and put my hand on my belly. I smiled when I thought about being a mommy.  I can't lie. I'm so excited. A baby. My baby. Just then I heard a knock on the door and at the moment, I just wanted to share this feeling.

A: (opens the door/smiling) I'm going to b a mommy!

Damon

When she opened the door and was looking so excited about being pregnant, it broke me down. She's so happy and the thought of that not being my baby was killing me. Why is this happening? How cruel could this be?

A: A baby Dame!

Dame: (nervous laugh) Yeah a baby

A: I have to call my parents and Rashad! They're going to be so happy!

Dame: No! You can't!

A: (frowns) Why not?

Dame: (laughs) We said we were going o surprise them remember?

A: (looks at him) Oh. No, I don't remember. But okay

I got to get her back to New York fast! The quicker that I get everybody to thinking everything is alright, the better. Just when I was going to ask Aaliyah if she needed anything, that nigga Rod took a picture. Now earlier, I was all for taking a picture to get their blood boiling but shit is getting to tricky now. We had to get off this island fast.

Dame: Man stop with the fucking pictures! The can trace them!

Rod: Too late! I wish I could see that nigga face when he gets it

I just shook my head. I got to get away from this nigga and quick. He was going to mess everything up. 

Dam: (pulls out money) Yo man. I appreciate you. You can jet off to where you need to be

Rod: (rubs hands) Hell yeah! (counting money/frowns) Say man, you a few thou short

Dame: Naw, not really. You complicated the mission so I gave you what it was worth

Rod: Naw man, you better raise up off the rest of my bread (pulling up shirt)

Dame: (laughs) Naw I think you better cool it partner

Just then a knock came to the door and I backed up to answer it, keeping my eyes on this dumb ass nigga. A few of my boys and two of my bodyguards walked in. At the same time, Aaliyah walked back in the room.

Rod: Yo, what the fuck is this shit!?

Dame: I said your services are no longer needed, split!

Rod: I ain't leaving until I get my bread!

Bodyguard: I think you better leave!

Rod: Fuck this shit (pulls out gun real quick and starts firing)

Bullets started flying everywhere. I ducked down but I heard Aaliyah screaming. I checked to see where that nigga Rod was and he was running around the table, trying to head for the door. I screamed for Aaliyah to get down. Just as she was going to duck under the table, I saw Rod look at her before looking at me and smiling. I saw exactly what he was going to do. I screamed no and took off running , diving in front of Liyah. I felt a bullet hit my shoulder before I heard a stomach curling scream and then nothing. I tried to check for Aaliyah but I couldn't move. Suddenly, everything went black.