Chaos Erupts Pt. 1

Kidada 

I woke up completely out of it but my body hurt like hell. My head was pounding like someone had hit me with a bat. I laid back on the bed and tried to figure out what happened when I heard a monitor beep. I looked over at the machine and notice the tube leading into my arm. I then realized that there was also one coming out of my mouth. I sat up then, in pure panic. As soon as I moved, a nurse came running into the room to check my vitals. I pointed at my mouth, signaling her I wanted to talk.

Nurse: Hang on sweetie. Let me go get the doctor

I nodded my head before lying back in the bed. I went back to trying to figure out what the hell happened when I remembered the plane going down. Then Liyah popped into my head. Oh my god! Where's Liyah? I pray that she's okay! Just as I was trying to get out the bed, the doctor walked in.

Doctor: Woah! Not just yet! You're not ready for that!

They removed the tube and my throat was sore as hell. And it burned so bad, I half way didn't want to talk but I had to find out about Liyah.

K: A-aa- Li?

Doc: What was that? 

Nurse: I think she's asking about the others

Doc: Oh! You guys were in pretty bad shape when you came in. Fortunately you guys are all still alive but there are a few in pretty bad shape

K: Aa-lee- (starts coughing)

Nurse: (rubs her shoulders/hands a cup of water) It's okay sweetie. Your throat is probably on fire right now

I drunk some of the water but I just had to find out if Aaliyah was okay.

K: (swallows/speaks stronger this time) Aaliyah?

Nurse: (looks at her) Like the singer? You like her music too? We love her down here! I can-

K: (shaking her head) No! She was on the plane too!

I watched as the Nurse and Doctor looked at each other, frowning. 

Nurse: Sweetie, you must be confused. Aaliyah wasn't with you

K: She was! That's who I was with on the way

Doc: Ummm, (looks at charts) Let me check this out. Give me a minute

I watched as the Doctor walked quickly out of the room before the nurse picked up some of the dirty linen to take out of the room, she asked if I was okay before she walked out. About 45 minutes later, the doctor walked back into the room.

Doc: I'm sorry but nowhere in our records, or facility, is there an Aaliyah

K: Different name?

Doc: (smiles) Yeah, I'm sorry. Everybody here is a huge fan so when I asked around, everyone was certain they hadn't seen her. Are you sure you were with her?

K: Yes, I'm fucking sure! (starts panicking/crying and trying to get out of the bed)

Doc: Woah! I'm going to need for you to calm down! Nurse!!

A Nurse and three other guys ran into the room, trying to put me back in the bed. I was fighting them off the best that I could but I felt a pinch in the back of my arm. Soon, it felt like my legs and arms weighed a ton. The last thing I remembered was hearing the nurse tell the guys about my questions.

Nurse: She says the singer Aaliyah was with her

Guy: (chuckles) Yeah right. Everybody in here would have been buzzing about that

Guy 2: Yeah, she's like a Goddess on this island!

IF Liyah isn't here, where the hell is she? Then, everything went black.