Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Caroline's POV

We spent all night picking out the perfect outfits.
I'm going to wear a black and white Aztec romper, with an all black bucket hat with gold sandals.

Samantha is going to wear cut off shorts with a Cameron Dallas crop top. With of course all black vans.

"Will you sing for me?" She asked turning so her head is hanging upside down from her bed.

"You sure no one can hear me?" I asked nervously. She got up and put a towel under her door.

I grabbed her keyboard and sung tides by Jack and Jack.

Cameron's POV

I walked down to the hotel cafeteria for a meeting. Today was Magcon Chicago and we had to get up at 5.

Of course I was up all night watching her covers. I was almost obsessed.
All I know is if I ever meet her I'm just going to grab her face a kiss her.

She's changed me so much and she doesn't even know it.

I was smiling to myself when I sat down.
"You that happy about mini wheats?" Taylor asked.

"Maybe I am." I said and threw one at him. "Hey man, watch the bandana" he said fixing his Galaxy bandana.

"Alright guys, you ready to let the fans in?" Bart asked passing out lanyards and the Magcon shirts with our names on the backs.

"Let's go boys, and mahogany" he said looking at our DJ.

Caroline's POV

We have been in line for 3 hours, and we somehow are at the back of the line.

"We should have gotten VIP" Samantha said looking at everyone in front of us.

All of sudden a cheer went through the line.
They're letting us in.

Finally there was only about 30 people in front of us and we were finally standing in the hotel lobby.

"Alright sorry people! There is no more room in the ballroom." One of the security guards said.

I was about to turn around when Samantha dragged me to the elevators.

We hopped on one with some middle aged couple.

"Samantha what the hell!" I said panicking.

"We are seeing them dammit" she said with fire in her eyes.

We weren't really sure what ballroom it was in so we wandered around for 20 minutes.

"Hey look there's another ballroom." She said pointing to the double doors.

Of course it wasn't it, but there was a piano in the middle of it.

We both sat down our backs facing the door and tried to think of what to do.

I randomly played a few keys while she looked at the hotel map on her phone.

"Why don't you sing something, might as well make something good happen during this trip." She said sadly.

I started to play the keys of life of the party by of course shawn mendes.

" I love it when you just don't care, I love it when you dance like there's nobody there.

So when it gets hard don't be afraid we don't care what the people say.

I love it when you don't take no, I love it when you do what you want because you just said so ..,"

About halfway through the first verse the door slammed shut behind us.

We whipped around and behold there stood

Cameron Dallas

Author note:

Uh oh 😳😳 hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜 if not ,you know my bad 😂 please vote and follow ✌️

~Shannon🚀🎈