Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Cameron Dallas's POV

I couldn't stop watching her covers. She was absolutely amazing.

"Hey what you watching?" Shawn asked.
"Oh some girls, YouTube channel, she just covered your song actually." I said showing him the cover.

"Dang she sings it better than me" he chuckled. He stood up and grabbed his camera.

"Your gonna find her aren't you?" He asked.
" I'm going to try my hardest." I said clicking on another cover of hers.

"I just wish I could see her face." I said not even knowing if he was even in the room anymore.

Caroline's POV

I woke up to the dreadful sound of my alarm. Normally a teenager would be happy it's Friday.

For me Friday's are the worst. Friday means two days in a house with them. Plus magcon was tomorrow.
I hopped up and went to my closet.

I put on high waisted shorts a galaxy crop top with the infinity sign on it with Galaxy vans.
I put my long wavy blonde hair in a fishtail braid and made my way down the stairs.

Normally my foster parents are to hungover to even be up in the mornings, but I walk into the kitchen and find my foster mother.

I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Ummm morning" I whispered.
She didn't say anything she just handed me a juice and an apple.

After she left i was genuinely scared to drink my juice. I wouldn't get it past her to slip anything in my juice.

I dump my juice and head out to meet Samantha.

She's already at the end of my sidewalk when I get out the door.

"Hey gi- what the hell Caroline?" She yelled.
I had no clue what was talking about.
"My house now, you didn't cover you face" she said grabbing my hand.

Normally I wouldn't forget anything like that.

We walked in her house and their was activity everywhere.

Samantha had 2 younger siblings and 3 older siblings.
"There is cereal in the kitchen, I'm gonna go grab the foundation" she said climbing the stairs.

I walk in the kitchen and Samantha's dad and her older sister and one of her older brothers are in there.

"Good morning Caroline" her dad said in a chirpy tone.
He handed me a bowl of cereal and his smile faded when he saw my face.

"That looks really bad Caroline." He said shaking his head.

"Does it hurt?" Her older brother asked with pity.
"Umm not really, I learn not to sleep on the bad side so the swelling will go down" I said said eating my frosted flakes.

"Got it" Samantha said with her little sister behind her.
Her sister climbed in my lap while, she applied the makeup.

She doesn't ask me how I get hurt anymore she kinda already knows.

Her older brother, his name is Thomas, pulled out his laptop.
A familiar voice filled the kitchen.

He was playing my cover. Samantha stopped what she was doing a looked me dead in the eye.

Only Samantha knows I post covers.

"This girl is amazing" her sister said.

"Yeah" me and Samantha say at the same time.

"Some guy named cameron Dallas tweeted about her late last night so now she is at 1 million subs wow" Thomas said.

No flipping way.

Samantha and I ran over to his laptop. She read the tweet out loud.

"This girl is amazing everyone, really hope she comes to one of the shows and let's me see her face." She read.

Samantha dragged me outside and we fangirled a safe distance from her house.

Author note:

Hello my fellow muffins ✌️✌️ hope you enjoyed this chapter 😄 and btw if you want to be added in the story as one of the boy's girlfriends just comment I will try and put you in 💜💙please vote and follow

~Shannon🚀🎈