Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Caroline's POV

The three of us kinda just stood there.
  No one acknowledged us and we didn't acknowledge them.
The camera was set up, but it didn't really look like anyone was filming anything.

   I sat on the bed opposite of Cameron. You would think me being his girlfriend he would come sit next to me, but no he was to busy letting Brit sign is cast.

The bed beside me dipped down.
"Can we leave please?" Mahogany whispered in my ear.

  I nodded eagerly trying to get the hell out of there.
  Sam followed us out. About half way down the hall I heard someone shout my name.

  It was Cameron. He was struggling with his crutches but I didn't bother to walk any closer.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked innocently.
The way he said babe made me want to just hug him and never let go.

  Snapping myself out of an impossible daydream I looked at him.
"I'm going back to my room Cam, you can come if you want" I said really hoping he said yes.

"Cammy, you said we will film at 7" Brit said hanging her dusty ass out the his hotel room.

   He looked at me. Obviously struggling to choose. I really didn't feel like fighting with him right now.

"Go Cameron" I said fighting back the tears.

  He didn't look to sure of himself. He leaned down to kiss me, but I turned so he pecked my cheek instead.

  I knew it hurt him, but I couldn't care at this point.

   Without another word I went back to my hotel room.
I just sat there. I don't why I did, but it felt good having just me and my thoughts.

I grabbed Shawn's guitar. I knew he wouldn't be back anytime soon.

  I sang one of my favorite Shawn songs.

Kid in love.

" I know that we just met
And maybe this is dumb
But I feel like there was something from the moment that we touched
It's alright, it's alright I wanna make you mine
The you lighten up a room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
Cause it alright, it's alright to waste time tonight
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Maybe I'm just a kid in love oh baby.."

  After I finished the song I almost felt better. Like I was holding something in that I just let out.
I put the guitar back exactly the way I found it.

  After watching every episode of the fosters I checked my phone getting ready for bed.
I had one missed call from Cameron and 2 texts.

One was cameron telling me goodnight and one was "my biggest fan"

Hey don't worry about Brit. Cameron doesn't like her like that trust me:) ~your biggest fan

  After sending Cameron back a quick "night" I plugged my phone in but texting my biggest fan back.

Author note:

Terrible chapter I know I'm sorry 😳 but again thank you guys so much for all of the reads 💜🙌 please vote and comment 😄🌌

  ~shannon🎈🚀