Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Caroline's POV

It was just another day with my bestfriend Samantha and the dreaded walk to my house.

"I still can't believe Magcon is coming to Chicago! " she squealed.

Samantha and I are obsessed with the Magcon boys. They are finally coming near us.

Samantha is the crazy one between us. She's not afraid to say what she thinks.
Me on the other hand. I'm the total opposite. My name is Caroline.
I am currently 17 in my hopefully last foster home.

My parents died in a car accident when I was 7. I met Samantha about a year ago.

She has been trying to convince her parents to adopt me ever since she found out I was an orphan.

Another squeal from Samantha snapped me from my thoughts.
"Caroline we have to go" she pestered.

"You know I can't, remember last time I snuck out and got caught?" I said.
A sad smile washed across her face.
"Yeah sorry, wait just say you spending the night with me and then we can go!" She said excitedly.

"I don't know I will think about it" I said absentmindedly.

We rounded the corner to our street. "You can hear them from here" I said.

I was talking about my foster parents. They are drunks... violent drunks.

"Are you sure you don't want to just stay at my house tonight?" Samantha asked once we arrived at my "home"

I gave a small smile and a quick hug and and enter the gates of hell.

Author note:

Okay guys this is my first fan fiction so please bear with me😳😳
I really hope you guys enjoy it anyways 😄💜 please vote and follow 💞

~shannon🚀🎈