Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Caroline's POV

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I am staying home from school and going paintballing with Cameron Dallas and the rest of the Magcon boys.

  I packed my bag and went downstairs.
My foster mom was sitting on the couch holding a bottle of water.

  I was shocked at the least. "Umm I going to Samantha's for dinner." I said timidly.
I wasn't coming back until late the next day though.
    She looked up and gave a small smile. "Have fun." She said sounding tired.
My foster mom has never hit me, but she has said some harsh things.

  I went through Sam's front door without even knocking. Yes we are that kind of bestfriends.

  I went up the stairs and through open her door.
"The party is here" I said throwing my arms up.

  She gave me a blank stare then busted out laughing. I just hit her with a pillow.

  "So what song are you going to cover tomorrow?" She asked tossing me a water.

  " I don't know, I was think 3005 by childish Gambino" I said.

  "I love that song!" She said walking into her closet.

"About time you show off your rapping skills." She said emerging from her closet with an arm full of clothes.

"Alright we need outfits." She said with a devilish grin.

  After 2 hours of trying on clothes we finally picked 2 outfits.

Sam is wearing her dark brown hair in a fishtail braid with a Nash hoodie and jeans with black and white converse.

  I'm going to straighten my blonde hair with a maroon beanie an over sized tan sweater, black leggings and maroon vans.

  *the next day *

Cameron's POV

Bart was hurrying around the hotel lobby making sure he had all of us.

  "Hamil- I mean Nash" he called.

Everyone said "ooohhh" while nash jokingly glared at Bart.

  All of the gear was packed and everyone was here except for Sam and her friend Caroline.

  Caroline's POV

  We were almost to the hotel and I was about to have a panic attack.

We made our way into the heated lobby where all the boys were.
  The security had to help us through.

Quite a few girls yelled out mean things at us, but with fans on YouTube there is also haters so it didn't bother me.

  I pulled Sam close and whispered in her ear. "A hater is just a fan that's scared to admit it." I said quoting a line from Jack and jacks song doing it right.

  She just shook her head and laughed.

  "Good your here!" Cameron said making his way to us.

  He put his arm around Sam's shoulder and the other on the small of my back.

  His touch instantly heated up my entire body. We snuck out the back surrounded my all the boys.

   We were in this large bus with all eyes on us.

  Author note:

  Hello !! 😎 not much to say but please vote and follow 💜💙and no I didnt meant to make the last lines rhyme😂😂

  ~shannon🚀🎈