Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Caroline's POV

  I woke up before cameron and I just laid there.

  I had only one goal in mind when I got here and that was get Nash back and start another chapter in my life.

  It seems like every time something good happens in my life the rug gets pulled out from under me seconds after.

I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling.
"What do I do mom?" I whispered.

  Cameron turn over next to me and opened his eyes.
"How you feeling?" He asked sitting up.

  "My head is killing me" I said getting up. 
The hospital gave me pain meds.
Cameron had a look of panic before I assured him it was normal for people to have headaches after getting out of a coma.

I sat at the edge of the bed and stared at the floor and cameron sat next to me.

"Who is she?" I asked.

He sighed before answering. "Honestly I don't know. She's a sweet  girl but every one is upset he moved on when you were laying in a hospital bed fighting for your life."

"What's her name?" I asked looking at him.

"Bella"

We just sat there for a few minutes. "You ready to go back down?" He asked.

We were only sleeping for like 20 minutes so the meet and greet was still going on.

"Just stick with me" he said and grabbed my hand.
We stood in front of the banner and greeted the fans.

  When ever I'm with fans I just forget about everything.

Before long the meet and greet was over and security was leading everyone outside.
Once the doors closed we all sat around.
No one said anything at first.
Then Bella spoke up.

"Um maybe I should i go, I'll see you later" she said and kissed Nash goodbye.

I'm not gonna lie it really hurt. I forced myself to look way from them.

Everyone else got up and started grabbing their stuff.
"Let's go get pizza" Carter yelled.

Everyone agreed and started going to get ready.

Nash fell to the back with me and pulled me aside.
"Can we talk please?"

"There's nothing to talk about Nash!" I yelled.
Everyone else was already in the elevator going up so I had to wait for another one.

"Caroline I'm sorry okay, I didn't think you were gonna- look I'm sorry I didn't know what else to do. Can you forgive me?" He pleaded.

   I tried not to look in those big blues eyes but I couldn't help it.
"Fine but can we just pick up where we left off?" I asked hugging him.

He was silent and it scared me. I pulled away and looked at him.

  "I'm not leaving Bella, she gets me like no one else ever has, maybe we can just be friends?"

   And the rug gets pulled from under me yet again.

Author note:

Hey guys! I was supposed to update sooner but we had a bad storm and the  wifi was messed up but I'm back ! 💙💜 I was thinking at the end of this I would put a question and answer chapter so comment a lot of questions !!!

  ~shannon🎈🚀