Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Caroline's POV

Mahogany was happy to help with our plan and it wasn't long until it was set in motion.

Sam ran up to us.
"They want me to sing!" She said panicking.
"Its fine, she will sing and your mic won't even be on." Mahogany said with a smile.

Sam said thank you then left for the stage.

Mahogany and I went to the booth that was in front of the stage so that everyone had their backs to us.

"What do you want to sing?" Mahogany asked me.

"Ummmm Unbreakable smile by Tori Kelly." I said.

I grabbed the guitar and made sure I didn't say anything when my mic was cut on.

I knew that Sam and I both knew the song I was singing.

I started to strum the guitar and sing.

" la da da dee your not breaking me.
La dee da da da ...da da.

Somebody told me fame was a disease you start singing the blues when you start seeing the green.

But I think it's all about what you choose how you live your life depends on you.

That's when I realized I wanna make a difference change other people's life give hope even for a minute.

Use my name for good change the game I could ...."

The song went great. As soon as I finished singing her mic was turned back on and the boys rushed over to give her a big hug.

"So when do you get any credit?" Mahogany asked me.

I didn't know how to answer that.

I just looked at her and I guess she knew what I was thinking.

So she just smiled and led the way out of the booth.

"Good there they are!" Bart said when he saw us.

"So I know you two are best friends so how about both of you come on tour with us!?" Bart asked excitedly.

"Of course!" Sam answered.

This could have possibly been the greatest day of my life.

"We just have to get your parents in a meeting then it's all good." Bart said.

So I take back what I said earlier.
Sam looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Even if I asked about going on tour to them I would get hurt.

This could be a problem.

Author note;

Hello !!!🍃🎋

Hope everyone is doing amazing 😄 please vote and follow and comment some things if you like 💜💙

~shannon 🚀🎈