Chapter Two

Chapter Two "An Reckless Action"

----------------------------

3rd View

With y/n back on the venator and the two frigates being destroyed and scattered all around the battlefield, they haven't made too much damage to the main ship, but they worked as a diversion since their cannons where firing at the rest of the ship, that gave the bombers an chance to go and destroy the main ship which worked.

By now y/n was walking to the bridge holding an ice package on his head due to the crashing incidents, he also had master koth lecturing him about how dangerous and stupid that was.

Y/n Pov

"How could have you think that getting into an enemy ship would be good! And even worse deciding to blow it up!" Said master koth, "I know master and im sorry but atleast it worked right?" I said i knew that if they sent the bombers now they would grab them distracted and finish this mission.

"Its not about if it worked or not y/n its about what could have happened to you, imagine if you didn't make it out in time, did you consider that?" Asked master koth, in fact i have been thinking of what could have happened, i could have died, i could have lost an part of my body or even more worse stuff.

As we entered the bridge we were received by captain lock and the admiral, as master koth talked with the admiral about the separatist losses, i could hear two frigates and some damage to their main ship and that the bombers destroyed it after, "I though i told you to return to the ship if there was something going on, kid" Said lock i look at him and answer, "Well, i blame the separatist cannons" i say, and he chuckled.

------------------

y/n's quarters, an hour after 

-----------------

i was sitting in the floor as i looked to my lightsaber, i placed it on the floor as i tried to un-arm it with the force, i started to feel the force, it flows trough me... i can feel the kyber crystal flow, i open my eyes and see the sable disarmed, seeing how the crystal hovers while it flows in its beautiful blue, i decide to arm again the saber, i feel the force flow trough me...i feel.. no, i see sand... two people walking, focus who are they, one of the presences feels familiar... who? is that... ahs-

"y/n?" I open my eyes quickly and the pieces of the saber fall down however i grab the crystal before it falls, "Yes.. lock?" i say as i grab some air, "Were leaving to coruscant, general koth told me to, well tell you" Said lock as i gently place the crystal down, "Thanks lock, i guess you can head out now.." i say, lock left and i tried to re-connect with the force, maybe i can feel that presence again..

------------------

The jedi temple, late night.

-----------------

After an long report, i and master koth walk down the hallway, "Well y/n i guess you can go to your quarters, in our next mission i hope you don't get yourself almost killed" said master koth, i chuckle and speak, "Don't worry master koth next time i'll follow your instructions right ahead!" I say excitedly, "About that, you'll have to do some 'sweeping' in the coruscant underworld, they'll give you the details tomorrow" Said master koth, "Is this because what i did?" I say with an neutral face, "Yes, basically" i nod and walk to my quarters.

As i walk i see a familiar figure coming from one of the other hallways..."Ahsoka?" I say as i wave, "y/n?" she runs to me, "I think i returned before you" said her with an smirk i chuckle, "Well i guess you win there" i say as i start walking and she starts walking with me, "So, how was your mission?" Asked her, "Well, it was definitely interesting" I say evading trying to tell the entire story, "and you?" i ask her, "I guess i could say the same, but definitely more interesting" she says, "Heh! You'll see my mission was more interesting" i tell her, i mean taking an ship destroying it.. very cool right? "We'll see, tell me"

We walked to our quarters until i got to mine and before we take different paths i speak, "I missed ya ahsoka" i said as i opened my quarters door, "Yeah, me too y/n.." and i enter my room.

Today was definitely an interesting day.

--------------------------------------

short chap, i think im getting the writers block for this one tho.. aw nah, anyway i hope you guys enjoy it, next one will be about... the underworld!

anyways until next time!