Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty.

"Master-Slave-Love-Hate Relationship." 

Obi Wan paced back and forth around his quarters, it had been a month since y/n's apparently was sold to a slaver, or a woman more like it

And yet they haven't found a clue about them, and that is worrying Obi Wan, y/n is his apprentice, and now he is missing, he could be dead for all Obi Wan knew. And that ate Obi wan's insides, his mind whispered to him every night — "Y/n could be dead." And that didn't let him sleep.

Attachment is forbidden in the Jedi order, because at the end of the day, everything dies, and in order to evade feeling awful for losing someone, or something, attachments must not be made.

That is the Jedi code Obi Wan has followed so much and for so long, the reason he left Satine and obey'd the Jedi order — But now, his apprentice was his main worry every night and day, the sole reminder that y/n could be dead, that Obi wan might have been late, is enough to not allow Obi wan to sleep, or at least, not until his padawan is back, safe and sound.

Y/n pov

A month. A entire month working for this woman, who now is my new master, not Obi wan, but Mai.

It's strange, i thought this life would suck, that it would be the worse moment of my entire life, but right now...It's almost good enough to survive — Mai gives me food, shelter and somewhere to rest as long as i do my job, we came to a deal, i'd protect her from everything, and she gives me that.

Sometimes, i have to retrieve things that are her's from criminals, and if i do it all before the time on the watch she gave me runs out, i get a meal, and dessert — That. Gladly i can take.

It isn't that bad, at first, it was shockwaves due to my sarcastic quips, until i learned that if i wanted to survived i'd have to submit, the break of the spirit really works...And this woman does know how to break one's spirit, or at least, make me submit.

She also provides me with clothing, which she calls the special bodyguard outfit — Which consists of a white jacket that has golden buttons instead of a zipper, a watch, which often is used to see the time i have left to accomplish my mission, a black undershirt beneath the jacket, black jeans, and some combat boots, as well gloves of red-orange and white color, and a shoulder cape on my right shoulder, which is a dark brown color, but it does have some touches of red-orange.