Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven

"Together, Reunited"

-----------

"Alright, i think we're close." Eli spoke as the small group checked the radar.

The small group nodded, and Eli settled himself on a tree branch, balancing himself and aiming his sniper.

Y/n, whom is the one that has to give the signal gestures for Lock and Cody to move, who move next to some bushes, taking cover and spotting two commando droids in the small house in the jungle.

Next, Razorsharp and Burnmark, who are silently climbing the rooftop of the house from behind - "Remember, the moment razor and burn destroy the first two droids, we enter." Y/n tells everyone trough the communicators, and they all respond with "Copy that." 

 And with two swift moves of their blasters, the droids are down, with Razorsharp and Burnmark taking cover behind the walls, "It's the republic! Blast them!" One of the B1 droids shouts from inside, blaster fire taking over the peaceful sounds of the jungle, Eli starts to aim and shoot the few droids that are visible, falling down like flies.

Y/n, who was in charge of this mission, landed in front of the door, kicking it down and deflecting blaster fire from the droids, using the force to bring them closer to him and slashing them in half, "Move in, move in!" Cody shouted as the team got in, except for Eli, who was scouting from his spot.

Y/n slashed two more droids, and Cody shot one as well, Two Droidekas appearing from the living room of the house, everyone took cover as Lock and Razorsharp threw two EMP grenades, de-activating the droids.

Y/n slashed the two droids after they were de-activated, and saw a shadow trying to run away, but used the force to stop it, or more like, her.

"Halt." Y/n simply said, as they had, successfully caught the separatist admiral.

"Told you we would capture her." Eli said as he jumped down to meet with the rest, Onid was theirs now - "Yeah, i guess you're right." Y/n said as cody handcuffed her, "You're gonna go to a long martial court for all your crimes, seppie." Razorsharp said as they took her away, "For being captured, she's very silent." Lock said as y/n nodded, de-activating his lightsaber and saving it on his waist as always.

"So, uh, very neat and all that, but, i think.." Eli said, as y/n saw her being taken away in a LAAT, "That you should be compensated." Y/n finished Eli's sentence, who grew an smirk.

As they finished handling Eli the payment in credits, and he was taking his leave, y/n's communicator sounded, "Uh, commander, you might wanna take a look in the second floor of the house." It was Burnmark, who had went up to the second floor to see if there were any more droids, but what he found.

What y/n was about to find.

Was part of something none of them understood.

-------------

y/n pov

The hologram of the council was in front of my eyes as i finished my report of Onid's capture, and about the discovery of her floor.

Master Yoda was the first one to speak.

"Hmh, well you did, on contacting us before taking any matters into your hands." Yoda spoke as Obi Wan spoke next - "I still don't think you should let the cruiser go away with you, even if you have your starfighter with you." He said, with a tone of worry - "Well, i'm not gonna stay on a deserted planet for long, i just want to check if she had anything else, after all the information has been transferred." I retorted, sure. The digital information had been sent to the council, but the physical one was at the house.