Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen, "Voyage Of Temptation"

---------

Two padawans walked trough the streets of coruscant, not too low, but neither too high, just in perfect balance, level 1313.

The two of them walked past some vendors as the male padawan directed the female to an little shop, "So is this were you say they have better food than in the temple?" the female padawan asked, "Well, been coming here for a few days and i can definitely say that this is totally better that the food they give." said the male padawan as he ordered two plates, one for his friend, and the other one for himself.

"Wow, this is actually delicious." The female padawan replied tasting the food, "How did you find this place y/n?" the female padawan asked to the boy, "Had an little mission some days ago, found this place, ordered something for me and the boys, and it turned to be good." The boy known as y/n replied.

"Well then, i'm glad you told me, anything is better than what they give at the temple." The female padawan replied as the two ate.

"Hey ahsoka, can i tell you something?" Asked the male as he took a sip of water, "Yeah, what is it?" She responds.

"Have you ever... thought of having an relation with someone?" he said as he let glass of water in the table and waited for the response, "You mean, more than a friendship? you know that is against the jedi order, right? y/n." She asked as she tasted her food again, "I do, that's why i'm asking you if you ever thought." He responds.

The female stops for a second, thinking for a moment, did she really thought about it once? She followed the jedi orders step by step since she joined, but wait if someone came to her life, would she risk her jedi life for an relationship?.

"Well i, don't know what to say, it's a hard question if you ask me." The female responded, tho, she definitely thought about it more than once, it's not like she didn't see her master being with the senator a bit too close, but that didn't mean anything, did it?.

"Yeah, i understand, i was wondering, that's all." the male responded as he took an bite from his food, the female looked at her glass of water, should he actually tell him? tell him that she actually just about once thought about it? or maybe she should save it for herself.

"I sense that your mind is flustered." Said the boy as he stopped eating for a second, he really cares for her friend, the female just looked at the food for one second, attempting to avoid eye contact, she'll admit it, she was a bit flustered at his question.

"I'm sorry, i'm beginning to sound like master kenobi." Said the boy as he took a sip of water the female dropped an little giggle as she looked up and decided to talk, "You know, i have an idea, if you thought about it once, why don't we give a hint, the both of us." She says as she takes an sip of water as well.

"Sounds good to me, at the count of 3, alright?" The boy said as he put the utensils in the plate and now he was getting focused, making sure no one watched them, "Right, i'll count." The female responded as the two looked to their eyes.

"3....2....1" Said the female as the two responded, "It's an jedi." the both said in unison, the both dropped an light blush, "Dang." the boy replied to that, truth is, he had various thoughts of being with someone, but he didn't tell anyone, "You wanna do it again, like... which race?" The female asked, she seemed to want to know more, and she wanted to let the boy know, for some reason.

"Sure thing, i'll count this time." The male responded as he focused, "3...2.. 1." The boy said as the two jedi responded immediately, "Its an togruta." the boy said quickly as the female responded, "It's an human." she responded as the both of them noticed.