End of April, 2019 | 003

Carson's POV

We've been on tour for about two weeks now and every night is so fun. Zoe and I watch Billie's shows from backstage and the music is just so good.

"Carson," Billie says, opening the curtain to my bunk in the tour bus. "Scoot over."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" I ask.

"Cause I wanna watch The Office with you. I hear it on your laptop." She laughs.

"Bil, there's not a lot of room up here." I tell her.

"It's fine, I don't mind." She shrugs and I hesitantly nod before scooting over. She climbs up and gets into my bed. I unpause the episode and we watch the show for a little while.

"Hey, Carso- What are y'all doing?" Claudia laughs as she comes over to see us practically cuddling.

"Watching The Office." We say in unison, not taking our eyes off the screen.

"Okay, well, it's getting late and Billie has a show tomorrow, so you should get to bed soon." She tells us.

"Okay, fine, Mom." I say sarcastically and she laughs before walking away.

"Hey, Car, can I sleep in here with you?" Billie asks, turning towards me.

"Umm.. don't you want to sleep with Q?" I ask.

"No, he's in my bunk and he's being a dick to me today." She whispers.

"Bil, you need to stop letting him push you around. He has his own bed, you know. You should be able to sleep in your own bed." I sigh.

"I don't want to upset him." She frowns.

"Billie, it's not okay." I give her a sympathetic look and tilt my head.

"Carson, it's fine. Just leave it alone." She says, getting frustrated.

"Keep talking to me in that tone and you're not sleeping in here." I laugh and she glares at me jokingly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She laughs with a smirk.

"Push you off, now get out." I roll my eyes.

God, she makes me so fucking nervous.

"Noo, I wanna stay with you, your bed is comfier than mine." She whines.

"Ugh, fine. But don't be sprawled out and shit, I know how you sleep and this is a tiny bed." I giggle.

"Okay." She smiles happily. "Thank you."

"No problem." I smile back.

"Night, Car. Love you." Billie says before turning her back to me and laying her head on the pillow.

"Night, love you too." I respond before falling asleep.

(Which took a long fucking time to do since Q wouldn't stop fucking snoring.)

                                              ~

I wake up in the morning to see Billie isn't there next to me. I rub my eyes and stretch.

I climb down from my bed and walk to the kitchen area to see Billie and Zoe sitting with Claudia and Finneas. "Morning, guys." I say, yawning.

"Morning." They all say in unison.

"Um, Carson, can I talk to you for a second?" Zoe asks, standing up from the table.

"Uh, sure?" I ask in a confused tone.

We walk over towards the back of the bus where no one can hear us. "Carson, what the fuck?" She whisper yells.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I found you and Billie literally cuddling this morning when I went to go see if you were still asleep." She says.

"We were watching a show and we fell asleep, it happened accidentally while we were sleeping." I shrug.

"Brandon was pissed about it." She rolls her eyes.

"What else is new? He's always fucking pissed about something." I sigh.

"True." She nods.

"Come on, let's go sit back down." I say and we walk back over to everyone.

"Got something to share with the class?" Billie asks.

"Nope." We both shake our heads.

"Whatever." She sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Billie, it's not a big deal, okay?" I tell her.

"Okay, but what's with all the secrecy between you two recently? I feel like you're always whispering about something to each other." She says.

"I don't know, honestly." I lie and shrug.

"Whatever you say." She sighs once again and looks away.

Finneas and Claudia just look up at us with confused faces and I mouth "I don't know!" to them.

"Um, anyways.. Billie, are you excited for your show tonight?" Finneas asks, changing the topic.

"Mhm." She gives him a small nod.

"You kill it every time, Bil." I tell her with a smile.

"Thanks." She gives me a small smile and turns back to face the window.

I feel bad. I know she feels left out or jealous or whatever, but she just can't know what we're talking about, like legitimately.

Maybe someday you'd see if you weren't so blind.

a/n

i'm in love with this book already 🙏

writing is sm fun

anywaysss i hope you have a good day/night and i love youuu