Taken | 044

Billie's POV

iMessage:

my carson <3

baby when are you gonna be
home? i miss you

im about to leave my love

okay

sorry take ur time my clingy ass
wants you all to myself 💀

LMFAO it's okay b 😭

i'll be home soon i promise

okay i love you

i love you more

not possible

nah it is

😭 be safe baby

i will

Irl:

Carson had to go over to one of her friend's house to film a video for a collab, I guess. I don't do YouTube shit so I don't know how it all works.

Anyways, since I'm literally attached to Carson, I always miss her, so hopefully she'll be home soon.

No, I still haven't told her about the DM. I know, I know, I should've told her by now, but I've just been worried.

I'm planning on telling her when she gets home because I know it's important for her to know.

Honestly, I've wondered if it's Veronica, but she's already gotten a warning to stay away, so I doubt it.

The whole thing really could just be a troll wanting attention, but you never know.

I hear my phone go off and I see it's a text from Carson, telling me she's gonna go to the store quickly.

iMessage:

my carson <3

baby i'm just gonna run to
the store real quick and then
i'll be home

okay baby

i'll see you soon

okay 🤍

Irl:

For the past few days, I've still been overprotective, but I'm actually letting her go out without me, even though I'm still scared as fuck.

I just don't know why anyone would want to hurt Carson. She's Carson.

Carson is the sweetest person I know. I don't think anyone could say one bad thing about her.

I mean, I'm saying that because I love her and think she's literally the best person on Earth, but I'd still say that even if we weren't dating.

Being with Carson for the past couple of months has been the best time of my life. I'm the happiest I've ever been with her.

I know I've known her my whole life, but she still continues to change my life for the better every day.