I want you to be happy | 027

Carson's POV

Last night was literally the moment I've been waiting for for years. I can't help but feel guilty because I cheated on Kassie, but I've been in love with Billie for as long as I can remember.

I feel like such a shitty person.

"Car, are you okay?" Billie rubs my shoulder and I sigh. "I'm okay, Bil, just nervous." I tell her.

I'm about to break up with Kassie over the phone. Even shittier, I know.

"You don't have to do this, you know. You love Kassie." She frowns.

"I know, but I love you even more. Billie, my life is so much better with you in it and I've loved you for so long. I was happy with Kassie, but not like I am with you." I smile and rub her cheek with my thumb. "I'll be okay. We'll be okay." I kiss her forehead.

She sighs and gives me a nod with a smile. "Can you go in my room or something while I call her?" I ask Billie. "Yeah, of course. Let me know how it goes." She says before hugging me. I nod and she walks into my room.

I shake my hands, trying to get rid of my nerves and I inhale deeply. I'm nervous as fuck right now. I do love Kassie, but Billie has been the girl I've been in love with for a long time and as much as I tried to, I couldn't let go of my feelings. I don't think I ever could.

I sigh and pull out my phone. I go to the FaceTime app and I hit Kassie's contact.

She picks up and smiles at me. "Hey, Car. What's up, love?" She asks. "I feel like the shittiest person ever doing this, but it's not fair to you. Kass, I love you a lot, but I think we need to break up." My brows furrowed when Kassie starts to laugh. What the fuck? "It's Billie, isn't it?" She asks and I sigh, making her laugh more.

"Carson, I knew this was bound to happen. I see the way you look at her and I know you've still got love for her. I want you to be happy, and if that means being with Billie, go for it." She smiles at me and I immediately calm down. Kassie knows all about Billie and how much I love her, so I get it.

"This is why you're amazing. I love you, Kass. Can we still be friends?" I ask her. "Of course we can. I love you a lot, Carson. You deserve to be happy." She grins. "Thank you, Kassie. I'll talk to you later, yeah?" I say and she nods. "Bye, Kass."

"Bye, Car." She waves at the camera and hangs up. I can't believe it went this way. I'm so grateful that Kassie understood it all.

I put my phone back in my pocket and go to my bedroom to see Billie laying on my bed, on her phone. She puts her phone down and smiles once she sees me. "So, how'd it go?" She asks, sitting up.

"We're all good." I smile and jump on my bed, hugging her. "So she's fine with it?" Billie says as we hug. I nod and she kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Billie, a lot." I straddle her lap and pull away from the hug. She puts her hands on my legs and rubs them. "I love you, too, Carson." She smiles at me. "You're so pretty." She says, brushing hair back behind my ear, making me blush at her words.

"Thanks, Bil." I chuckle and kiss her cheek. She looks into my eyes for a minute before leaning in to kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss back.

She slides her hands up my shirt, rubbing her hands up and down my waist which makes my stomach literally do backflips.

I slide my hands down to her jeans and I start to unbutton them. I pull back from the kiss for a minute. "Is this okay?" I whisper to her and she nods. "Are you sure about this?" Billie asks. "I don't think I've ever been more sure about anything in my life before." I say, making us both laugh and she reconnects our lips.

                             *smut starts here*

Once we both have our clothes off, she flips me over, being on top of me now and she starts kissing my neck, causing me to moan quietly.

I know I literally just broke up with my girlfriend, well, ex girlfriend now, 5 minutes ago, but something about this just feels so.. right.

She begins kissing down my body and she looks up at me for a second. "I'll go slow, okay?" She says and I nod. Billie gently slides two fingers inside of me, making me arch my back. "Fuck, Billie," I moan and she looks up at me again. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine, it just feels so fucking good." I moan as she pumps her fingers in and out of my entrance. She gives me a smirk before going a bit faster.

You'd probably think it would be awkward if your literal best friend is fucking you, but honestly? Its the complete opposite.

"B-billie, more," I whine and she laughs before adding another finger. "Fuck, oh my God." I gasp as I feel her slide a third finger in.

She goes faster and faster, working me up until I can't take it anymore. "I- um, I.." I try to speak, but all I'm doing is stuttering. "Carson, baby, words." She orders and I literally swear I could've came right there and then. She called me baby.

"Billie, I'm gonna fucking cum," I groan as I feel a sensation building up in my lower stomach. She smirks and looks up at me. "Go ahead." She says, continuing to pump her fingers in and out of me.

I inhale and let go, moaning loudly as I do. Once I'm finished, she pulls her fingers out and looks up at me again. "Clean them." She says, putting her fingers in my mouth. My eyes widen as she does, but I obey and do so.

Okay, I've had sex before, but damn, does Billie know how to please me.

                              *smut ends here*

She comes up next to me and kisses me softly. When she pulls away, she smiles at me. "I love you a lot, Carson." She says.

We both get under the comforter and I lay my head on her chest, letting out a content sigh. "I love you, too, B." I kiss her nose and she lets out a small giggle. "Are you doing okay?" She asks.

"Mhm, I'm good. Are you?" I ask her and she nods. "Um, thank you for that." I laugh nervously and she grins. "You're very welcome, Miss Baker." She chuckles and I playfully roll my eyes. She's been calling me that recently and I don't know why, but it's honestly really cute.

I wrap my arms around her and bury my head into her chest, cuddling up to her since my room is cold as fuck. She kisses my head and leans down to whisper in my ear. "Goodnight, Carson."

"Goodnight, Bil." I whisper back.

We both quickly fall asleep in each other's arms and I'm not lying when I say that was probably the best sleep of my life.

I finally almost have Billie. My Billie.

holly speaks 🤍

i get nervous writing smut idk why 😭😭

finally these bitches stopped being so dumb

stay tuned for the next chapterrrr 😋