Nothing's changed.. except for.. | 014

Carson's POV

I dropped Kassie off at the airport since it's been a few days and she has to go home. I'm gonna miss her a lot, but I know we'll be okay. Long distance can be hard, but we're trying it.

Billie and I made a plan to hang out today since we both don't have anything to do.

She's coming over my apartment soon and we're gonna go out or something, I don't know yet. I've honestly missed her so much. Having my best friend back feels so good. I'm still just stuck on one thing.

How I feel about her.

I know it's so shitty to say because I have a girlfriend, but when I saw her a few days ago, those same feelings from years ago came back. I'm like a teenage girl again who literally dies when a boy she likes says hi to her.

But there's nothing I can do about that. I love Kassie and Billie is literally straight.

There's a knock at my door and I get up to get it. I open the door to see Billie standing there with a smile. "Hi, B." I say to her and she walks inside.

"Hey." She smiles at me. "How's it going?" She asks.

"It's good, how about you?"

"I'm good! What do you wanna do? I'm bored." She laughs.

"I don't know, wanna watch The Office?" I ask.

"Obviously." She says and we go over to the couch and sit down.

"You haven't changed a bit, have you?" I laugh.

"Nope, I'm nothing new." She giggles. "You haven't missed much since you moved, honestly. Oh, did I tell you I got a dog?" She says.

"No, you didn't. Um, now I literally have to see it." I tell her and she laughs.

She's still got the same laugh and the same dimple in her cheek when she smiles. It's my favorite thing.

Ugh, Carson, shut the fuck up.

"Here, I'll show you a picture of him." She pulls out her phone and scrolls to a photo in her camera roll. She turns it to me and shows me a gray pitbull. "This is Shark." She smiles.

"Aww, Bil, he's adorable." I pout at how cute he is. "How old is he?" I ask.

"Two." She answers and I nod.

"I want a dog so badly, but I don't know if I can handle one, to be honest." I laugh.

"Well, you can come see Shark anytime. If you got a dog I'd be happy to help you with it. I love animals, you know that already." She says.

"I might take you up on that offer." I tell her and she chuckles.

Instagram:

cars0nbak3r