June, 2019 | 006

Carson's POV

possible tw: homophobic slur

"Oh my God, I actually got it that time!" Zoe laughs.

Right now, we're waiting for Billie to be done with sound check and we're bored out of our minds, so we're in the green room, throwing candy at each other so we can try to catch it in our mouths.

"Oh shit, you did!" I say.

"I love going on tour, but I'm so tired. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again in a few months." Maggie says and I nod in agreement.

Q walks in and looks at me. "Hey, Carson, can I talk to you outside for a second?" He flashes me a fake smile.

"Um.. sure?" I furrow my eyebrows and get up. Zoe looks at me with a confused expression and I just shrug. I walk out of the room with him and he takes me to a room right next to the green room to talk.

"Uh, so what is this about?" I ask nervously.

I hate to admit it, but Brandon intimidates the shit out of me. I'm terrified right now.

"Listen here, I can tell you have a thing for my girlfriend or whatever, but guess what? That's not gonna happen. Billie is mine whether you like it or not, so you need to back off." He threatens.

"What? I don't have a thing for Billie?" I lie.

"Yeah right. Don't lie to me. Back off my girlfriend, you fucking faggot." He shouts.

"Excuse me? I just told you I don't have feelings for her, okay?" I yell back.

"Stop being a little bitch!" He grumbles.

"I'm not be-" I'm cut off with a pain on my cheek from him slapping me across the face.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I shout, clutching my face in pain.

The thing he didn't notice is Billie standing in the doorway with a terrified look on her face as she watched this all happen.

"Q, why the fuck did you do that?" She shouts at him, pushing his chest.

"Baby, I didn't do anything! She-"

"No, don't even lie to me and do not call me baby right now. I went into the green room to find Carson and Zoe told me she was in here with you and then I see you slap my best friend across the face! Are you fucking insane?" She screams at him.

"Billie, I-"

"Hey, what's going on in here?" Finneas rushes in.

"Brandon just fucking yelled at Carson and slapped her!" Billie tells him before she turns to me. "Aw, Car, your face." She gasps.

"It's fine, B." I shake my head.

"Okay, I've had enough of you and your shit. You're destroying my sister. You're a toxic and shitty boyfriend and I'm done watching you hurt Billie. Pack your shit, you're getting kicked off the tour tonight." Finneas shouts at Q.

"Man, I didn't do shit!" He lies.

"I don't give a fuck. Go pack your bags. Now." Finneas demands. Q scoffs and walks out of the room.

"Carson.. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Billie steps towards me and places her hand on my cheek, rubbing it where he slapped me.

"I'm okay. Are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried about you. You were right about Q, I should've listened." Billie says to me.

                                A few days ago..

"Billie, I'm so worried about you. Q literally tried to hit you and on top of that, he yells at you constantly, he's toxic, he's destructive and yet, you still stay with him!" I tell her.

"Carson, it's none of your business. Just stay out of it." Billie sighs.

"Billie, he's not good for you." I frown.

"I said stay out of it!" She shouts.

"You know what, fine. But when he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me." I shout back before walking out of the room.

"Bil, it's okay. You didn't know any better." I shrug.

"No, it's not okay. I should've listened. I've been a shitty friend lately and I'm so sorry." She says.

I walk over and wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I love you no matter what, okay? You're my best friend, forever and always." I assure her.

"I love you, too." She tells me.

I pull away from the hug with a smile and Finneas walks back into the room. "I just booked a flight for Brandon to go home. He's leaving, I'm not dealing with his shit anymore. Dad's dropping him off at the airport in an hour." Finneas tells Billie.

"I'm sorry, Finn." Billie says with tears falling down her face.

"Bil, it's not your fault. Don't be sorry, okay? He's the one who should be sorry." He tells her, hugging her in his arms.

She nods and wipes her tears as she pulls away from him. "Um.. when does the show start?" She asks him.

"20 minutes. Are you going to be okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." She turns to me. "Car, are you gonna be there to watch?" She asks me.

"Of course I am." I smile.

She smiles widely and the three of us walk back to the green room. Zoe rushes up and hugs the both of us. "Shit, are you guys okay? Finn told us what happened." Zoe says.

"We're okay." Billie nods.

20 minutes go by and we all watch Billie perform like always, and she does amazing.

I just feel bad, though. She said she's gonna break up with Q. I know he's not a good guy, but it probably still hurts her. She loves him.

But I guess everything good comes to and end eventually.

a/n 🫶🏻

we don't like that man here 🙅‍♀️

omg billie's photos for allure are actually so hot i cannot with her im so in love with that woman 🙏

anyways byeeee