Secrets | 037

Carson's POV

"I'm in the mood to annoy Finneas today." I tell Billie. We're going over to his house right now to hang out and whatever for a little bit. "You annoy him every time you see him." Billie laughs.

"That's his problem." I shrug. "Okay then." She says as she pulls into his driveway. We get out of the car and I knock on the door. Finneas opens it and we walk inside.

"Hey, Finny boy." I ruffle his hair. "Dude, stop calling me that." He groans. "It's fun, though." I giggle. "And your nickname is Car. Pipe down, SUV." He rolls his eyes. "Woah, Flinnstoneas thought he ate with that one!" I exclaim sarcastically.

"You never fail to annoy me, Carson." He sighs. "Then I've done my job well!" I declare.

We go into the living room and Claudia is sitting on the couch. "Car, Bil, you're here!" She gets up and hugs Billie and I. "Hi, Clauds." I say to her.

"Hey, Claudia." Billie says, hugging her. We sit down on the couch and Peaches comes running over. "Peaches, hi, baby!" I pet her and she licks my hand. "She loves you." Claudia giggles.

"I'm a dog whisperer." I say as I shrug. "She's not wrong. The first time she met Shark, he was all over her, almost like how I was the other night when you were in that Mavis cos-"

I cut Billie off by covering her mouth with my hand. "Wrap it up." I say to her. "You're no fun." She crosses her arms. "Yeah, and you oversharing to your brother and his girlfriend isn't either." I tell her.

She seriously needs to stop saying shit like this in front of Finneas.

"I'm sorry, baby." She pouts jokingly, holding back and laugh. I roll my eyes and giggle. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her, kissing her forehead.

"Ugh, you two should go back to being best friends." Finneas grimaces. "Not after Carson had that lost puppy look in her eyes when she saw Billie and was so madly in love with her for years. That was honestly so sad to watch." Claudia chimes in, Finn nodding his head in agreement.

"What is this? Pick on Carson day?" I groan.

"Leave my poor girl alone." Billie says to both of them. "Ew, couples are gross." Finn says.

"You are literally sitting next to your own girlfriend right now." I sigh.

Instagram:

cars0nbak3r

Liked by naileadevora and 932,738 otherscars0nbak3r made for you 🤍

cars0nbak3r made for you 🤍

View all 31.2k comments

billieeilish i love you baby
^ cars0nbak3r i love you more

billieeilish is this a halley's comet reference
^ cars0nbak3r maybe 👀