Revenge | 034

Billie's POV

"I slept great and now I have enough energy to beat the shit out of Veronica. You coming or what?" I ask Carson as I sit up in bed.

"Bil, don't waste your time on her." Carson rolls her eyes. "Too fucking bad. Baby, she tried to make us break up." I say.

"Well, she technically got what she wanted. I broke up with you for what, 30 minutes?" She giggles.

I glare at her. "You're proving my point. And you didn't break up with me, you just.. took a break?" I shrug. "Okay then." She laughs.

"C'mon, will you come with me? I want you to watch me kick her ass." I smirk.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she beat you to the ground, princess. You're short as fuck." Carson says, making me frown.

"Jesus, sorry I wasn't born fucking tall like you." I sarcastically say.

"My mom is 5'9 and my dad is 6'3, what do you expect?" She shrugs.

"Okay, fair. But aren't you 5'9 too?" I ask her and she nods. "Damn, I got a whole ass beanstalk girlfriend." I chuckle, making her punch my arm.

"Don't call me a fucking beanstalk, dwarf." She says, making me gasp. "Nah, take that the fuck back!" I shout. "I'm not gonna take back something that's true." Carson says shamelessly.

"You're mean, baby." I frown and she laughs. "You're so cute." She hugs me and I squirm, trying to get out of her arms. "Don't hug me, you just height-shamed me." I cross my arms and pout.

"Aww, I'm sorry, princess. Forgive me?" She sticks her bottom lip out as she tries to hold back a laugh.

"Hmm.. how about you suck my dick?" I smile sarcastically at her. "I'd do that, but you don't have one." She says.

"You don't know what I got." I side eye her, causing her to laugh. "You say that like I don't eat your pu-"

I cover her mouth to stop her from what she's saying and she giggles. "Okay, that's plenty enough."

"Seriously? You literally told your brother yesterday that, and I quote, 'pussy is a good meal', so don't even." She challenges.

"You got me there." I sigh. "Now will you get up so I can go beat the shit out of Veronica?" I ask her.

"Ugh, fine." She rolls her eyes and gets up. "Let's go." She waves me over to get up and I walk out of my room with her.

We're both already dressed, we just have to put our shoes on, so we do that. Carson hands me my keys and we walk to the elevator and go to the lobby of her apartment building.

We go out to the parking lot and get into my car. "Are we going back to your place after? Shark probably needs food and shit, right?" Carson asks me as I start driving to Veronica's house.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I nod.

I quickly get to Veronica's house and I pull up in her driveway. "Stay here, baby, okay?" I say to Carson.

"You sure?" She says. "Mhm. I'll try to be quick. Wait, will you record it?" I ask her and she laughs. "You really want me to record you beating her up?" She tilts her head.

"Yes, I do." I nod and she shrugs. "Okay, fine." Car pulls out her phone and I get out of the car.

I walk up to Veronica's front door and knock. She opens it and her face drops. "B-billie, what are you doing here..?" She asks nervously.

"Giving you what you deserve, bitch." I punch her in the face and her nose starts bleeding. "What the fuck? I didn't do anything to you!" She shouts.

"Cut the bullshit, Veronica." I pull her outside and start swinging at her. She tries covering up her face and fighting back, but it's no use.

"I think you broke my fucking nose." Veronica grabs her face in pain. "Good, it's what you deserve." I roll my eyes and punch her one last time.

"You're not gonna mess with my relationship ever again, correct?" I ask her and she nods frantically. "Now, you're gonna go and apologize to my girlfriend, understood?" I order and she stands up.

I grab her arm roughly and drag her over to the car. Carson rolls down her window and I look at Veronica, waiting for her to speak.

"Um, Carson, I'm.. s-sorry." Veronica looks down at the ground. "Sorry for?" I say to her.

"Uh, for trying to.. break you guys up." She says to Carson.

I let go of Veronica's arm and push her back. "Good. Now, go inside and leave me and my girlfriend the fuck alone." I order sternly.

She nods and runs back inside her house.

I get in the car and look at Carson who has a surprised look on her face. "I think that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever watched." She says. "Like, I'm so serious. That was hot as fuck."

"Yeah?" I laugh and she nods. "You know I'd literally rock anyone's shit for you, right?" I ask her.

She gasps. "Wait, can you beat up that one TikTok boy in my comments who's always hitting on me?"

"I literally will if you want me to." I tell her.

"Good to know, cause that was actually so fucking sexy." She smirks.

I roll my eyes and kiss her.

"I love you, Carson."

"I love you, Billie."

I don't think I'll ever stop loving Carson.

Ever.

a/n 🤍

i love them

also thank you sm for 2k reads i appreciate it 🤍